PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Tailgating Sunday?

1971GreyCup
06-21-2017, 07:22 AM
We'll be out in force on Sunday at the Tailgate. Anyone else planning to attend?

mchesher03
06-21-2017, 10:55 AM
absolutely!

1971GreyCup
06-21-2017, 11:25 AM
I went online to order Parking Passes but didn't see how to get the STH discount. I sent an email to get the purchase done and received the following feedback. Nice to see lots of interest!

"We are currently experiencing a higher than normal volume of inquiries regarding 2017 Season Tickets – we will respond to your message as soon as possible and appreciate your patience."

Neely2005
06-21-2017, 12:22 PM
We'll be there, this year's preseason tailgate was the only one that we haven't been at since the move to BMO Field.

Neely2005
06-21-2017, 12:23 PM
I went online to order Parking Passes but didn't see how to get the STH discount. I sent an email to get the purchase done and received the following feedback. Nice to see lots of interest!

"We are currently experiencing a higher than normal volume of inquiries regarding 2017 Season Tickets – we will respond to your message as soon as possible and appreciate your patience."

The Season Ticket discount is only available is you purchase the whole season of Tailgate Parking Passes which is 7 games this year:

"10% OFF FULL SEASON ARGOS TAILGATE PASS"

https://www.argonauts.ca/2017-season-tickets-sale-now/

1971GreyCup
06-21-2017, 12:47 PM
Neely2005 thanks. My ST rep. just sorted me out for the season. Let the grilling competition begin! I hope Argos Alumni stroll around the Tailgate again this season.

mchesher03
06-21-2017, 01:24 PM
It was pretty cool to see who strolled around the tailgate, a nice little added bonus. Hopefully tannebaum and cope come around again – was cool the first game to see those guys and thank them at the first game, little did we know what we were in for that season though haha

"Issues"Mcgee
06-21-2017, 07:35 PM
We'll be there.

matthew
06-22-2017, 06:33 AM
We will be there

RB957
06-23-2017, 11:19 AM
Will definitely be there with my son and we are bringing four friends who hopefully enjoy it enough to come back. I really enjoyed the tailgate experience last year and prefer it hands down to going to NFL games. Let's pray that there is no rain!!!

AngeloV
06-23-2017, 11:39 AM
Will definitely be there with my son and we are bringing four friends who hopefully enjoy it enough to come back. I really enjoyed the tailgate experience last year and prefer it hands down to going to NFL games. Let's pray that there is no rain!!!

Not a big tailgate guy, but the experience of seeing people in Buffalo just getting stupid drunk is a huge turnoff to me. Went to the Shipyard a couple of times last year, as was glad to see it was a very laid back and responsible event

mchesher03
06-23-2017, 12:14 PM
Buffalo is next level almost stupid. I’m too old for that stuff even. Have been to several tailgates at U Michigan and once to Penn State – they were more laid back and in-line with what we see in Toronto (just at an utterly massive level). I enjoy the tailgate aspecting here because it extends my time with my dad, feel like previously coming up here and just meeting for a hot dog and seeing the game wasn’t the same. Spending the afternoon out in the sun and then seeing the game is really cool.

7dj83r8f78t4alf8