PDA

View Full Version : Parking in Liberty Village

argofan81
06-28-2017, 01:17 PM
Hi All,

My mother will be working in Toronto on Friday so she will be driving to the game after work (and is not overly familiar with the city to begin with). Can anyone recommend a parking lot in Liberty Village that is easy access both in terms of getting into the lot and then walking from the lot to the stadium? I usually take the Go into games or tailgate so I have no idea about the parking lots that exist in Liberty Village. Thanks for the tips in advance!

AngeloV
06-28-2017, 01:59 PM
I usually park in the lot by Local. After 6pm, it's only $6, but it is metered, so make sure you have change or a credit card. If it's full, I usually resort to Lamport.

Will
06-28-2017, 02:24 PM
I park at the lot at the corner of Liberty and Atlantic (I think). I think it's the same one Angelo is referring to and it is a quick walk down Atlantic to the tunnel under the train tracks and then BMO is not long after.

AngeloV
06-28-2017, 03:39 PM
I park at the lot at the corner of Liberty and Atlantic (I think). I think it's the same one Angelo is referring to and it is a quick walk down Atlantic to the tunnel under the train tracks and then BMO is not long after.

yes, same one.

argofan81
06-28-2017, 04:15 PM
Thanks for the tips all, greatly appreciated :)

7dj83r8f78t4alf8