View Full Version : What happened to team communication?

Wobbler
07-22-2017, 11:33 PM
In recent years there were always official post-game and pre-game interview videos on Argonauts.ca. (I really liked the "game ball" presentation videos too, but those were clearly optional) As far as I can tell, either the new regime isn't doing this or I'm missing it.

Am I?

Neely2005
07-23-2017, 01:32 PM
They're still doing them:

https://www.argonauts.ca/videos/

AngeloV
07-23-2017, 01:34 PM
They're still doing them:

https://www.argonauts.ca/videos/

Not nearly to the degree they have in the past. I used to look forward to the post practice interviews on the site with Milanovich and the hilarious sounding questions from Frank Z.

Will
07-24-2017, 11:00 AM
Not nearly to the degree they have in the past. I used to look forward to the post practice interviews on the site with Milanovich and the hilarious sounding questions from Frank Z.

It is very inconsistent at best.

Scooter McCray
07-24-2017, 12:50 PM
It is very inconsistent at best.Trestman preaches taking care of the little things each day. Keeping the website updated and populated with content is one of those little things the business organization should be taking care of. It is a reflection of their ability to handle the big things.

1971GreyCup
07-24-2017, 01:39 PM
Promotion of tonight's games is the best since the 2016 season opener. It should pay off in ticket sales. Will next game promotion go back to same-ole, same-ole? With the resulting ticket sales that follow? Promotion should be a marathon, not a sprint.

1971GreyCup
07-24-2017, 02:25 PM
Trestman preaches taking care of the little things each day. Keeping the website updated and populated with content is one of those little things the business organization should be taking care of. It is a reflection of their ability to handle the big things.

To quote the best football mind ever "Excellence isn't a sometimes thing". Vince Lombardi

Wobbler
07-24-2017, 10:26 PM
Exactly. We would get pre- and post-game interviews and one or two post-practice interview scrums between games. The audio (and questions) were sometimes terrible, but there would be injury updates and other useful info.

Things are quieter these days, unfortunately.

7dj83r8f78t4alf8