PDA

View Full Version : Who is your Argos DOP through 1/2 season?

Will
08-23-2017, 03:02 PM
The Twitter poll actually ended up with Victor Butler winning and he hasn't played in 3-4 weeks so it is a bit surprising.

ArgoGabe22
08-23-2017, 03:43 PM
Butler was the clear MOP IMO up until he got injured. Should his injury take that away from him? Probably but he was producing at an insane rate. His play also brought Lemon more success IMO.

RB957
08-23-2017, 08:23 PM
I voted for Bear Woods. Not to take away from any other player, but mostly for his leadership and the infectious spirit he brings on to the field. I am so happy we signed him.

Argo57
08-23-2017, 08:47 PM
Woods has been very good but I'm going with Marcus Ball, he hasn't skipped a beat in his return.

jerrym
08-23-2017, 09:51 PM
For me, it would have been Victor Butler if he had not been injured, but Bear Woods has been the cornerstone of the defence and also inspired others with his play.

Wobbler
08-23-2017, 10:52 PM
I don't have a strong opinion on this one.

Lemon has been very good. I hate to punish him for "merely" meeting high expectations, but that's what I'm doing. Butler's start was so amazing that he still leads the sack race and FF race - astonishing. But... virtually all of his stats were earned in *three* games. I'm not saying it was a fluke, but n=3 worries me.

Ball and Woods have been similarly important on D, but the former has also been a good contributor on teams as well so he got my vote.

Will
08-24-2017, 04:57 PM
Rico Murray has been very solid in the backfield this year.

To date, Brackenridge and Chamblin have done a good job with the secondary. That said, I think they fly under the radar a bit because they haven't necessarily intercepted too many passes, which might be the stat that everybody looks at.

RB957
08-28-2017, 11:48 AM
Woods has been very good but I'm going with Marcus Ball, he hasn't skipped a beat in his return.

I like Marcus too, but Bear's stats beat Marcus out in almost all categories.

7dj83r8f78t4alf8