PDA

View Full Version : GAME THREAD: Saskatchewan at Hamilton

jerrym
09-14-2017, 08:42 PM
It could well be a battle of backups as Glenn remains questionable for the game and Masoli starts for Hamilton. I'll pick the Riders as they are the more talented team overall. The decision of who plays QB for the Riders will be a game time decision according to Jones based on whether Glenn is ready. If he's not ready, which may already be decided with Jones just spinning the issue to keep Hamilton guessing, I think it will be Bridge who starts rather than Adams.

Argo
09-15-2017, 09:31 PM
I said it then and I will say it again now: it was foolish of Milanovich and Barker to studiously avoid adding Brandon Bridge to the Argonauts' roster.

Young, big, and Canadian... no, no, no, we can't have that in our development QB.

gilthethrill
09-15-2017, 10:38 PM
Gee that loss really hurts. No Masoli Magic tonight. First team to lose 9 games this season.

Argo57
09-15-2017, 10:49 PM
Real shame😁

argosrule2415
09-15-2017, 10:53 PM
Nice flop by Banks in the endzone to draw the PI call. Always a good night when the Ti-cats lose.:D

jerrym
09-15-2017, 10:57 PM
Bridge showed he is still green tonight but he also demonstrated his strong arm and ability to run, indicating he has the potential to become a top QB with further development.

argolio
09-16-2017, 12:09 AM
Story of the game: Cats lost the turnover battle 5 to 1. Yet they still had a chance to tie it late, and could have run 2 plays if they ran a QB sneak on first down after the P.I. penalty.

OV Argo
09-16-2017, 12:13 AM
Bridge showed he is still green tonight but he also demonstrated his strong arm and ability to run, indicating he has the potential to become a top QB with further development.

Agreed - tons of potential with that gun for an arm, plus real big QB who can run. We shall see if he continues to get a chance to develop with more playing time - I'm already kinda shocked that ego-Jones did not turn to Vernon Adams over Bridge to replace Glenn.

IF Bridge gets let go this off-season - like to see the Argos sign him to take a look.

Argo
09-16-2017, 09:21 AM
Dubious play call (shotgun) at the end of the game. Even so, Tasker was nicely open for a relatively easy TD toss; it appears that Masoli saw him but instead opted to throw straight ahead, low into coverage.

Will
09-17-2017, 09:43 AM
Bridge showed potential. Hamilton figured him out about 1/2 way through the 3rd quarter, but it was too late by then.

Masoli remains inconsistent at QB.

AngeloV
09-17-2017, 11:42 AM
Nice flop by Banks in the endzone to draw the PI call. Always a good night when the Ti-cats lose.:D

It was a bit of a flop, but it was also the right call. No idea how a DB can be in chase mode at that point in the game.

AngeloV
09-17-2017, 11:44 AM
Bridge showed potential. Hamilton figured him out about 1/2 way through the 3rd quarter, but it was too late by then.

Hamilton threw an endzone pick and then were 1 yard short of an attempt at a 2 point convert to tie. Don't know how you figure it was too late by then. Having said that, I thought he played very well. What an arm.

7dj83r8f78t4alf8