View Full Version : Jim Popp's Latest Q & A

jerrym
10-05-2017, 12:04 AM
In the Question and Answer with Justin Dunk below, GM Popp discusses going from Montreal to Toronto and his approach to changing the Argos staff and players.

http://3downnation.com/2017/10/04/qa-argos-gm-jim-popp-settling-life-toronto/

PullTogether73
10-05-2017, 12:12 AM
@jerrym
Are you aware that anyone on this forum is as capable as you to go to 3DownNation (and all the other online sources you link) and read these stories him/her self?

I don't believe we need a constant supply of new threads every time there is a new story about the CFL on the internet.
Just my opinion.

ArgoFan1
10-05-2017, 03:42 AM
give the guy a break. I for one appreciate any tips for news. I rarely check around other sources to find Argo news, so it is appreciated.

doubleblue
10-05-2017, 08:37 AM
Keep em coming jerry.

paulwoods13
10-05-2017, 08:54 AM
@jerrym
Are you aware that anyone on this forum is as capable as you to go to 3DownNation (and all the other online sources you link) and read these stories him/her self?

I don't believe we need a constant supply of new threads every time there is a new story about the CFL on the internet.
Just my opinion.

Yes, we all have access to everything on the Internet. But not all of us choose to scour it for every tidbit. jerrym's curation is valuable as hell since it saves times for others.

ArgoGabe22
10-05-2017, 09:43 AM
@jerrym

Just my opinion.

It's not a big deal. Just don't click open the thread if it bothers you so much. I for one, don't visit 3DN for articles. I sometimes forget to check the Athletic for any articles.

PullTogether73
10-05-2017, 12:25 PM
Very well.
I didn't realize that bookmarking and quickly scanning a few sites with an abundance of CFL information was such a laborious task for those who are interested in the subject matter.
I haven't found it onerous, but I appear to be an exception.

Nonetheless, I apologize to jerrym, as his news stories seem to be appreciated on this discussion forum.

herrington2828
10-05-2017, 12:33 PM
Thanks jerry. keep them coming

I appreciate it . I don't have time to surf the web all day looking for news .... a quik hit here is great ... well done

ArgoGabe22
10-05-2017, 02:52 PM
Let's keep this thread about Popp and the interview he gave. Thanks

R.J
10-05-2017, 02:54 PM
Let's keep this thread about Popp and the interview he gave. Thanks
Doesn't really say much though. It was actually a pretty weak Q & A,

AngeloV
10-05-2017, 03:36 PM
thanks jerry. Keep them coming

i appreciate it . I don't have time to surf the web all day looking for news .... A quik hit here is great ... Well done

Jon Gonzo
10-06-2017, 08:26 AM
Argo fans don't need to be discouraged to participate. Last thing Argo fans need really. Links, news, insights are all appreciated in this corner. If I've seen it already, I simply fly by it.

doubleblue
10-06-2017, 05:23 PM
Argo fans don't need to be discouraged to participate. Last thing Argo fans need really. Links, news, insights are all appreciated in this corner. If I've seen it already, I simply fly by it.

Agree. We have to remember this goes world wide and there are Football fans in different Countries or some fans travelling who like to read the CFL and Argo news.

jerrym
10-07-2017, 12:11 AM
Thanks people for your support. I appreciate it. As doubleblue notes, there are Argo fans in other countries and some of us like to travel, including myself. I just back from three weeks in Asia in September and was able to keep up with the team through this website.

Argo57
10-07-2017, 12:33 AM
Thanks people for your support. I appreciate it.

Keep going buddy, you're obviously a devoted Argonaut fan like the rest of us.
Good on you👍

RB957
10-07-2017, 11:37 AM
Keep going buddy, you're obviously a devoted Argonaut fan like the rest of us.
Good on you

x2

AngeloV
10-07-2017, 01:46 PM
Thanks people for your support. I appreciate it. As doubleblue notes, there are Argo fans in other countries and some of us like to travel, including myself. I just back from three weeks in Asia in September and was able to keep up with the team through this website.

Jerry, as far as I'm concerned this site wouldn't be nearly as good without you. Keep up the great posts, and thank-you!

BATKINSON001
10-08-2017, 12:21 PM
Thanks for the post, it was a good article. Shame about losing saturday.

R.J
10-08-2017, 10:09 PM
Not one post about the actually Q&A itself lol.
Sometimes this site really reminds me how sad this franchise and fanbase really is.

AngeloV
10-08-2017, 10:50 PM
Not one post about the actually Q&A itself lol.
Sometimes this site really reminds me how sad this franchise and fanbase really is.

Then why don't you leave?

7dj83r8f78t4alf8