PDA

View Full Version : Julian Feoli-Gudino

Will
05-09-2012, 03:19 PM
I don't know a ton about the player. Does he have potential to be a top Canadian receiver?

AngeloV
05-09-2012, 03:46 PM
Very good at Laval. Remains to be seen if he has lost a step from his injury in 2010. He seemed to be more of a possession receiver in during the Vanier last year.

jerrym
05-09-2012, 04:52 PM
I saw him in the Vanier Cup where he caught 10 passes and showed great hands, something the Argos sorely lack.

1argoholic
05-09-2012, 06:31 PM
We pretty much need a Canadian receiver to step up so here's hoping it's him. He looked good at the Vanier.

OV Argo
05-09-2012, 07:44 PM
He's 2nd all-time in CIS career reception #s; he's been a CIS all-star, including 1st team at WR; 10 receptions last Vanier Cup, but also a long-bomb TD reception and a long punt return TD in a previous Vanier - i guess he comes thru in big games. Pretty stellar college ball receiving resume.

Not sure he's a real speedster by pro standards, but i think he has some decent wheels, plus some size and maybe most importantly, seems to be a sure-handed receiver who gets open. Hope he gets a real, honest look in TC and can do well; but i'll bet he's in tough to make the roster - in a fight with Watt, Bradwell, Kouame, plus maybe this year`s draft pick - will there be 2 back-up NI receivers on the roster, or room for one on the PR É

Argocister
05-12-2012, 12:16 AM
Feoli-Gudino should be able to make the roster or at least the PR. Laval is known to have a good regimen for their players in preparing them for the next level. Their work ethic and strength is tops in the CIS. I am looking forward to seeing him in the Pre-season games. If the Argos cut him I strongly believe he will be picked up by another team.

OV Argo
05-12-2012, 12:25 AM
Feoli-Gudino should be able to make the roster or at least the PR. Laval is known to have a good regimen for their players in preparing them for the next level. Their work ethic and strength is tops in the CIS. I am looking forward to seeing him in the Pre-season games. If the Argos cut him I strongly believe he will be picked up by another team.

He was only a late 5th round CFL draft pick last year; not sure many CFL teams have much respect for him; the Argos drafted Kouame 2 rounds earlier last year (plus Gardner in the 4th - is he due back to compete in TC?) - perhaps either of those 2 have a better shot at making the roster?

1argoholic
05-12-2012, 01:00 AM
I just need to see a real young Canadian receiver with a ton of heart step up one of these years and show he can play. Look at Forzani in Calgary.

dmont
05-12-2012, 01:04 AM

He fell so far in the draft due to a knee injury, which many thought would be the end of his football career. I've only ever seen him in the 2011 Vanier Cup, and he looked like the best receiver out there.

7dj83r8f78t4alf8