PDA

View Full Version : Tailgate Winter Tire Promo

matthew
01-02-2018, 01:13 PM
Any lucky fans on here that, like me, won the Tailgater of the Game contest and as a result, a new set of Sailun winter tires?

If so, did you get them yet?

mchesher03
01-03-2018, 11:21 AM
Hey Matthew,

I won at the June 30 game and can sadly report that I have yet to receive anything, so forgive me for my sarcastic snicker that you’ve had the same experience. Despite several emails in response to the initial contact and with an MLSE representative, I’m still without the voucher that I was supposed to get.

Sad you’re in the same boat. Really the whole thing is pretty annoying to be honest, I’d have taken a little trinket at the game and been happy to be honest. To be promised something and then for it to get complete whiffed on (to-date) – is brutal.

Anyhow I’ll email this MLSE guy again thanks for the reminder.

West Coast Boatman
01-03-2018, 12:07 PM
This is certainly unfortunate, and definitely unprofessional. If either of you could provide (or DM me) the email address of your MLSE contact, it would be appreciated. Unfortunately, I'm in the same.............Boat.

matthew
01-04-2018, 04:54 PM
Well you know more than me. I had no idea about a voucher. Ok so the boat holds 3 so far it would seem. I have been conversing with my guy who apparently has been conversing with the guy that ran or runs that promo but nothing has come of it.

I was asked what game I won so I get the impression that the guy that came around with the camera didn't take any notes or records.

As part of my response I was more than happy to provide visual proof in the form of a picture of me on the scoreboard showing me dutifully cooking on my Napoleon Tundra! LOL

Hey Matthew,

I won at the June 30 game and can sadly report that I have yet to receive anything, so forgive me for my sarcastic snicker that you’ve had the same experience. Despite several emails in response to the initial contact and with an MLSE representative, I’m still without the voucher that I was supposed to get.

Sad you’re in the same boat. Really the whole thing is pretty annoying to be honest, I’d have taken a little trinket at the game and been happy to be honest.To be promised something and then for it to get complete whiffed on (to-date) – is brutal.

Anyhow I’ll email this MLSE guy again thanks for the reminder.

matthew
01-04-2018, 04:55 PM
Hey West:

I have just been making inquiries of my ticket rep so far.

This is certainly unfortunate, and definitely unprofessional. If either of you could provide (or DM me) the email address of your MLSE contact, it would be appreciated. Unfortunately, I'm in the same.............Boat.

mchesher03
01-05-2018, 08:17 AM
The mlse guy I dm’d is out of office until Monday in fairness to him. Anyhow it’s all very odd, sounds like some signals were crossed somewhere. Regardless, it should work itself out I’d hope. Would’ve liked to use this voucher this year though but beggars can’t be choosers!

matthew
01-14-2018, 08:54 PM
Hey guys, I am going to make another inquiry this week perhaps this time to Michael Hook. If you want to share you STH account numbers with me via PM, feel free. If not keep you posted.

Hook16
01-15-2018, 08:41 AM
Please feel free to reach out to me directly. Although I don't have much information to add I will be able to speak directly with the sponsorship team again in hopes of finally getting some answers. I fully agree that this has gone past being acceptable and apologize for the inconvenience and delay.

Please email Matthew at mhook@argonauts.ca

Thank you

Hook16
01-15-2018, 02:51 PM
Please be advised that I have been told that Sailun will be reaching out to the winners this week to discuss getting you your tires.

Thank you and I will update if I hear anything further.

Argofan_1000
01-15-2018, 06:43 PM
Please feel free to reach out to me directly. Although I don't have much information to add I will be able to speak directly with the sponsorship team again in hopes of finally getting some answers. I fully agree that this has gone past being acceptable and apologize for the inconvenience and delay.

Please email Matthew at mhook@argonauts.ca

(mhook@argonauts.ca)

Thank you

Could you give us an update on ticket sales for 2018. Anything we can do to help.

matthew
01-15-2018, 08:48 PM
Michael I will reach out to your email directly but thanks for this update. And yes anything we can do to help with ticket sales let any of us know!

Hook16
01-16-2018, 01:30 PM
What I can tell you is season tickets renewals and new sales have gone great to date. We will be growing our season ticket base in 2018 and with 4 months until the start of the season I am confident it will be significant. This season's renewals have been very strong and when done will be the strongest in many years.

With all this said and as well as things have gone we have much work to do to continue to build. Even significant steps forward leaves us with much room to grow. What is most encouraging though is the feedback from you the fans. I believe many of things we did in 2017 have helped put us in a position to grow. This will be something that we continue to build off this coming season. I thank everyone for the support and I am excited for this coming season.

We can always use help so if you know anyone interested in becoming a season ticket holder please let me know. I will be sure to give you the 25% referral credit!

Thanks everyone
Michael Hook

Argo57
01-16-2018, 07:11 PM
What I can tell you is season tickets renewals and new sales have gone great to date. We will be growing our season ticket base in 2018 and with 4 months until the start of the season I am confident it will be significant. This season's renewals have been very strong and when done will be the strongest in many years.

With all this said and as well as things have gone we have much work to do to continue to build. Even significant steps forward leaves us with much room to grow. What is most encouraging though is the feedback from you the fans. I believe many of things we did in 2017 have helped put us in a position to grow. This will be something that we continue to build off this coming season. I thank everyone for the support and I am excited for this coming season.

We can always use help so if you know anyone interested in becoming a season ticket holder please let me know. I will be sure to give you the 25% referral credit!

Thanks everyone
Michael Hook

Great news Michael, you have to crawl before you walk.

jerrym
01-18-2018, 01:36 PM

Thanks everyone
Michael Hook

Thanks for the good news. Keep the communication coming.

7dj83r8f78t4alf8