PDA

View Full Version : Argos Fancast - Draft Recap and a CFL Board Game

Will
05-14-2018, 07:47 AM
This week on the podcast: (https://soundcloud.com/user-378627766/argos-fancast-draft-recap-and-a-cfl-board-game)

Clay, Doug and I recapped the Argo draft selections, discussed the Cold Snap Canadian Pro Football Simulation board game that I purchased, reminisced about the 1991 Argos and had fun discussing some "celebrity wish" CFL players.

We are now heading into the season so the podcast will be recorded once a week. If anyone is ever interested in being on then please don't be afraid to PM me.

jerrym
05-14-2018, 11:34 AM
Once again, thanks for doing this.

doubleblue
05-17-2018, 06:27 PM
Once again, thanks for doing this.

X2. I think Popp should take OT Tyler Johnstone 6'5 300 in the Supplemental draft. Argos have the first pick and a starting left tackle 1st team All Star PAC at Oregon should be worth a #1 2019 pick. He's already been through the meat grinder down south. He quite possibly is better than Ryan Hunter who may or may not ever play up here. Pretty good numbers on his Pro day. He definitely should be better than any of the current Argo back ups going by his track record and Div I experience.

jerrym
05-17-2018, 07:21 PM
X2. I think Popp should take OT Tyler Johnstone 6'5 300 in the Supplemental draft. Argos have the first pick and a starting left tackle 1st team All Star PAC at Oregon should be worth a #1 2019 pick. He's already been through the meat grinder down south. He quite possibly is better than Ryan Hunter who may or may not ever play up here. Pretty good numbers on his Pro day. He definitely should be better than any of the current Argo back ups going by his track record and Div I experience.

I would agree as long as there is evidence that most of his flexibility and agility is back following his torn ACL. NFL Draft.com suggests that at least initially he lot of his agility and body flexibility upon his initial return from this injury in college.

7dj83r8f78t4alf8