PDA

View Full Version : Brett Lawrie : Fiery intensity or Undisaplined hothead?

LLB997
05-17-2012, 01:09 AM
Brett Lawrie : Fiery intensity or Undisaplined hothead?

ArgoRavi
05-17-2012, 01:57 AM
Brett Lawrie : Fiery intensity or Undisaplined hothead?

Undisciplined hothead.

argomANIA
05-17-2012, 08:32 AM
I dunno. I feel like the ump blew the call twice. Both times it looked like a ball and he called them strikes. I'd be throwing the helmet at him myself!

Argocister
05-17-2012, 08:36 AM
Fiery intensity....... I like to see the passion in the game......I'm not a big baseball fan so the intensity is interesting..... Although too bad the way the helmet bounces.

Will
05-17-2012, 09:21 AM
Fiery intensity.

T-Bone
05-17-2012, 03:20 PM
Fiery intensity.
I agree. Had the helmet not hit the umpire there wouldn't be an issue, and it wasn't intentional. The umpire may have made a mistake on the first call but the second call was out of spite if you ask me. I think the umpire should be fined for that second BS call but that will never happen unfortunately.

Deerkeeper
05-17-2012, 05:58 PM
I had to look to see what everyone is talking about, then I realized it was that crybaby sucky baseball weenie I saw on the sports the other night. Ridiculous and childish theatrics. Oh yea and of course it was all the umpires fault. Puleeze! If I had a ten year old that did that on the field, I haul him off and send him to bed and no playing until he apologized to the ump. But this joker makes bazillions of dollars, so I guess he is above all that. I'm finding it harder and harder to like sports when I see stupid spectacles like that.

matchuk
05-17-2012, 08:06 PM
intensity.....the ump called that last strike only because he was "getting lawrie back" for thinking he had a walk on the previous pitch... the ump needs to be professional in this case, his job is to call balls, strikes and outs, and not punish players...as for lawrie, im glad he only got 4 games, thought for sure he would be at least 10+ , but hey, look how they spanked the yanks the next night, so maybe he lit a fire...the needed it, considering they havent played consistent ball since spring training...

LLB997
05-19-2012, 03:13 AM
he seems like a bit of a hothead to me. He could probably tone it down a tad. But then again, ive always prefered the cool confident type.

7dj83r8f78t4alf8