PDA

View Full Version : Toronto vs Canada

rdavies
06-05-2018, 06:09 PM
Apparently this (Toronto vs Canada) will be a major part of MLSE's marketing campaign. On first thought, I figured it might be lame, but as I think more it could be kinda revolutionary. They want to go back to the days when everybody hated the Argos. Now, Copeland said that previously, but now apparently as hinted by Ambrosie, they now have the parts in place. Could be real interesting.

rdavies
06-05-2018, 06:42 PM
Ambrosie on TSN 1040 (Vancouver) (http://ckstam.streamon.fm/listen-pl-9721?smc=10)
Talking about things from CFL in Halifax, Manziel, League being involved with selling seats, Argos are brought up, etc.I should correct myself, the Commish used the term "Toronto against Canada" (Start at 8:40)

R.J
06-05-2018, 06:43 PM
I should correct myself, the Commish used the term "Toronto against Canada" (Start at 8:40)
Nothing new here at all - Bill Manning brought it up in a bunch of his interviews when first hired, and that was months ago.

rdavies
06-05-2018, 06:47 PM
Nothing new here at all - Bill Manning brought it up in a bunch of his interviews when first hired, and that was months ago.Don't recall seeing any of that posted, as I said I know Copeland wanted to go there. Have to wonder how far MLSE will go.

Will
06-06-2018, 08:07 AM
They had one of those t-shirts at the town hall for sale, but it doesn't reference the Argos anywhere. If memory serves it was a map of Canada with Toronto written across it.

rdavies
06-06-2018, 03:03 PM
They had one of those t-shirts at the town hall for sale, but it doesn't reference the Argos anywhere. If memory serves it was a map of Canada with Toronto written across it.Dems fightin' woids! I am quickly losing sympathy for the Argos. : )

7dj83r8f78t4alf8