PDA

View Full Version : MLSE, Ryerson Looking For STH Focus Group.

ArgoGabe22
06-07-2018, 01:02 PM
See below if interested.

Hey! Thank you for connecting with me. I am looking to recruit 8-10 Argos season ticket holders that would be interested in being part of a focus group. Through Ryerson and MLSE, I am working with the Argos and we are looking to host a day where ticket holders come in for an hour and answer questions. We are currently looking at a June 20 or 21st date but will confirm with recruits officially. It would be great if you could connect me with interested ticket holders and I will ask for their First & Last name, email address and phone number. If you wouldn’t mind reaching out to them and ask them to email me with this information! My email is chelsea.vernhout@ryerson.ca Thanks in advance, Chels

R.J
06-07-2018, 02:14 PM
Depending on the time; I may be able to go out to this. I plan on sending an email to get some more info.

matthew
06-19-2018, 12:28 PM
Focus Group cancelled seemingly due to lack of advance organization.

Not very confidence-inspiring email received with reason given they are getting ready for Argos home opener and planning of Marlie Calder Cup celebrations. Yeah well, don't plan focus groups with little notice to your intended participants with season starting.

7dj83r8f78t4alf8