PDA

View Full Version : Trestman says Pfeffer "Extremely Inconsistent"? Could McCluster Replace Martese?

jerrym
07-22-2018, 06:11 PM
When Trestman was asked about Pfeffer his response was succinct: "Let's just say this: He's been extremely inconsistent this year, a lot of misses in manageable areas". Sounds like Pfeffer could be gone if Trestman can find a suitable replacement.
I've liked Martese but his fumble leading to the Bomber's first TD strengthens questions that have been raised, especially with McCluster waiting in the wings.

https://torontosun.com/sports/football/cfl/toronto-argonauts/pfeffers-argos-future-now-in-doubt

macspectrum
07-22-2018, 07:36 PM
When Trestman was asked about Pfeffer his response was succinct: "Let's just say this: He's been extremely inconsistent this year, a lot of misses in manageable areas". Sounds like Pfeffer could be gone if Trestman can find a suitable replacement.
I've liked Martese but his fumble leading to the Bomber's first TD strengthens questions that have been raised, especially with McCluster waiting in the wings.

https://torontosun.com/sports/football/cfl/toronto-argonauts/pfeffers-argos-future-now-in-doubt

i still sat just dont kick fg
have a 3 down mentality not 2 plays a kick fg
kick cut his pay accordingly

AngeloV
07-22-2018, 08:50 PM

Please justify this post by telling us you were pounding back a 60 of Jack before hand.

R.J
07-22-2018, 09:18 PM
Please justify this post by telling us you were pounding back a 60 of Jack before hand.
Glad I'm not the only one confused by macs posts.

PullTogether73
07-22-2018, 11:33 PM

Okay.
And if the team has a crappy quarterback, treat every down as a running down. All three of them, right?
Or, if the team has a crappy running back, treat every down as a passing down.

Argo57
07-23-2018, 06:45 PM
Glad I'm not the only one confused by macs posts.

Pretty sure he has posted the same thing several times.

macspectrum
07-30-2018, 05:41 PM

i justify it by;
1. i have survived 2 strokes, which have affected my dominant right side
2. i now type left hand only

i know this is not as colourful as 'pounding back a 60 of Jack before hand'

i admit i do make a lot of typos and when in a rush, i dont check posts like i should

AngeloV
07-30-2018, 05:45 PM
Well, I feel Stupid now. Sorry about that.

macspectrum
07-30-2018, 06:38 PM
Well, I feel Stupid now. Sorry about that.

no need to feel stupid
just be careful what u type - ya never know ......

macspectrum
07-30-2018, 06:41 PM
Okay.
And if the team has a crappy quarterback, treat every down as a running down. All three of them, right?
Or, if the team has a crappy running back, treat every down as a passing down.

in FG territory treat each set of downs as 3 down territory - or 2 downs [facing 3rd amore than 5] and punt to hem team in and give d a shot
-
hell regular offence hasnt worked

PullTogether73
07-30-2018, 06:46 PM
i justify it by;
1. i have survived 2 strokes, which have affected my dominant right side
2. i now type left hand only

i know this is not as colourful as 'pounding back a 60 of Jack before hand'

i admit i do make a lot of typos and when in a rush, i dont check posts like i should

I was of the opinion that any criticism of your post above had to do with the contents, not any typos.
Your suggestion of changing strategy to accommodate a crappy field goal kicker seemed ridiculous to me. Can the kicker!

7dj83r8f78t4alf8