PDA

View Full Version : A mistake here, a mistake there, a turnover here, a turnover there

Will
08-24-2018, 11:57 PM
Just seems to summarize this team in 2018 doesn't it?

macspectrum
08-25-2018, 04:49 AM
Just seems to summarize this team in 2018 doesn't it?

whoever calls the offensive plays is very predictable and very american at it - o creativity inside the 10
1st and goal from the 5 [1stdrive of game] why isnt short yardage offence in with franklin as qb for 3 shots at td ? instead settling for FG ? is trestman scared of scoring a td so early ? [yes, i am being facetious]
2 other chances, 1 from 10 and 1 from 4 and only 1 td - trestman needs to have a long hard look in mirror

R.J
08-25-2018, 10:39 AM
Early on last season the Argos weren't getting bounces their way either, but that changed about 10 games in, as the team was getting the Argo Bounce their way. I think some are starting to see that this is nothing more than a mediocre team at best that got lucky to play in and win the Grey Cup last year.

macspectrum
08-25-2018, 12:14 PM
Early on last season the Argos weren't getting bounces their way either, but that changed about 10 games in, as the team was getting the Argo Bounce their way. I think some are starting to see that this is nothing more than a mediocre team at best that got lucky to play in and win the Grey Cup last year.

if it wasn't for the weather and stupid, arrogant offensive play calling by stamps
i would be remiss if i didn't say that jerome messam scored 2 TDs in that bad weather
and he really seemed to enjoy the weather

gilthethrill
08-25-2018, 12:25 PM
if it wasn't for the weather and stupid, arrogant offensive play calling by stamps
i would be remiss if i didn't say that jerome messam scored 2 TDs in that bad weather
and he really seemed to enjoy the weather

By all means be remiss and don't mention Messams 2 TD effort in the Grey Cup...please....

macspectrum
08-25-2018, 03:10 PM
By all means be remiss and don't mention Messams 2 TD effort in the Grey Cup...please....

i think mentioning him once a week is ok
especially when argos lose to lowly als

Argo
08-25-2018, 03:28 PM
i think mentioning him once a week is ok
especially when argos lose to lowly als

Lowly is as lowly does.

Will
08-27-2018, 04:16 PM

Argos were 9-9 last season. Of those, I'd only put 4 into the blowout category while 5 of them were within 10 points. Of the 6 losses this season, 3 have been blowouts while 3 have been within 10 points. They are certainly not getting the Argo Bounce this year, and yes the personnel/coaching scheme is lacking in several areas.

macspectrum
08-27-2018, 04:19 PM
Argos were 9-9 last season. Of those, I'd only put 4 into the blowout category while 5 of them were within 10 points. Of the 6 losses this season, 3 have been blowouts while 3 have been within 10 points. They are certainly not getting the Argo Bounce this year, and yes the personnel/coaching scheme is lacking in several areas.

good post
will argos, defending gc champs, get to 9-9 this yr ?

R.J
08-27-2018, 06:13 PM
Second worst team in points scored and points scored against show why this team is 3-6 right now. Adding Duron should help offensively I supposed, but I don't see anything in sight right now that says our D will improve. As I've stated previously: I think the fire's gone (reminds me of '92 actually).

argolio
08-27-2018, 07:04 PM
In 92, Dunigan was gone. This year, Ray (due to injury) is gone. Must be a connection there.

7dj83r8f78t4alf8