PDA

View Full Version : advertising

mchesher03
09-20-2018, 01:02 PM
I know I’m preaching to the choir here, but while there have been some marketing efforts this way – some of them have just been a bit sad.

I logged into the national post website to look at the headlines to see the argos advertising on the “backdrop” (Great!) – however this ad includes a reference to the game against Calgary on June 23/18!!
I see the Argos using “promoted” tweets on twitter from time to time – however they are still advertising for seasons tickets – think that time passed a while ago.

Just a little sloppy, bit disappointed but such is life I guess.

Will
09-23-2018, 12:33 AM
The Argos did a concerted effort of promoting the home opener vs. Calgary and the CNE game vs. BC and not surprisingly the crowds were better than the rest of the games. I don't understand why they did not make any concerted campaign for any other games.

R.J
09-23-2018, 12:36 AM
The Argos did a concerted effort of promoting the home opener vs. Calgary and the CNE game vs. BC and not surprisingly the crowds were better than the rest of the games. I don't understand why they did not make any concerted campaign for any other games.
$$$ would be my guess.

7dj83r8f78t4alf8