PDA

View Full Version : Argos @ real sports apparel

Brian45
01-16-2019, 07:14 PM
As per the Argos via facebook:

https://shop.realsports.ca/pages/toronto-argonauts

dmont
01-16-2019, 07:54 PM

Different website, same poor quality merch. Hopefully the content will improve as the season approaches.

Skinny G
01-16-2019, 11:25 PM

Different website, same poor quality merch. Hopefully the content will improve as the season approaches.

It's obvious that they have just taken over what merch was left from the prior company (except for the bomber jacket that was via MLSE only if I'm not mistaken).

With New Era being the new jersey vendor, I'm sure there will be additional products and merch from them, and maybe some MLSE own brand merchandise as well, probably closer to the start of the new season. Starter made the jacket, and has been doing a ton for the Raps apparal, so maybe MLSE gets them on board for the Argos too (I hope so at least). But being on the Real Sports site will get more reach, and IF they carry product at the actual store, that can only help as well, especially if there is a bit of product there during the Raps/Leafs seasons down the road.

matthew
01-17-2019, 09:05 AM
Yes exact same stuff they had before except for the parking sign I think which is already on the front of my house! PASS.

Argonut1996
01-17-2019, 10:36 AM
Very poor selection compared to other CFL teams. Lets hope it improves with the new supplier.

Will
01-17-2019, 05:41 PM
I'll be at the Rock game tomorrow; it'll be interesting to see if there is any merchandise in the physical store.

7dj83r8f78t4alf8