PDA

View Full Version : NFL Stadium cuts All concession prices by 50% and makes More profit

Neely2005
02-03-2019, 10:27 AM
MLSE should follow suit:

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/mercedes-benz-stadium-5-beers-and-2-hot-dogs-why-mercedes-benz-stadiums-radical-pricing-worked/

CFLfan
02-03-2019, 11:33 AM
MLSE should follow suit:

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/mercedes-benz-stadium-5-beers-and-2-hot-dogs-why-mercedes-benz-stadiums-radical-pricing-worked/

MLSE has some decent pricing at BMO, where else can you get a C$5 draft beer? Check out the beer prices at TDPlace or THF
No complaints from me about MLSE prices. Where else can you watch pro-football for $20 and drink $5 beers?
I'm not buying season tickets this year, just buying the cheap $20 tickets and sitting in the expensive seats.

Neely2005
02-03-2019, 11:47 AM
Yes I will give them credit for the $5 draft beer (Bud and Bud Light) and the cheap hotdogs but all the other concessions are still way overpriced.

AngeloV
02-03-2019, 03:44 PM
I have no issues. I don't buy food or drink in the stadium. I say charge whatever the hell they want.

Neely2005
02-03-2019, 04:33 PM
I have no issues. I don't buy food or drink in the stadium. I say charge whatever the hell they want.

As the article proves more people will buy food and drinks in the stadiums if it's reasonably priced. That means more profit for the teams.

gilthethrill
02-03-2019, 05:03 PM
As the article proves more people will buy food and drinks in the stadiums if it's reasonably priced. That means more profit for the teams.

Very interesting....I am surprised this business model is successful. I don't buy concession food when I go to the game with buddies, but when I take my boy I have to feed him.

ArgoZ
02-03-2019, 06:28 PM
Interesting case study. I would assume this would only work in certain markets and even certain sports. I see no profit increase if the Leafs were to slash prices for example.

Neely2005
02-03-2019, 06:40 PM
Interesting case study. I would assume this would only work in certain markets and even certain sports. I see no profit increase if the Leafs were to slash prices for example.

Why would that be? We're only talking about the prices of food and drinks not tickets.

The article mentions that they've tried it in multiple NFL stadiums and for the MLS too and they've always got the same results, increased sales and profits.

ArgoZ
02-03-2019, 08:50 PM
Why would that be? We're only talking about the prices of food and drinks not tickets.

The article mentions that they've tried it in multiple NFL stadiums and for the MLS too and they've always got the same results, increased sales and profits.

Much smaller capacity than NFL stadiums, which includes a very large corporate base. Leafs have no trouble selling their $16 draft beers. I’ll admit, the Leafs are a special case.

matthew
02-04-2019, 09:58 AM
That's a great outlook for those of us that do. Yeesh.

ArgoGabe22
02-04-2019, 11:30 AM
Those pork sandwiches are pretty good and I had to eat something since I didn’t have to time to get something else but I do usually avoid buying anything at the stadium because of the prices for something of poorer quality. Some days it’s hot and you get thirsty, so I do believe people would buy more if prices came down because I know I would. Not regularly but I wouldn’t avoid buying anything like a drink when I need one.

1971GreyCup
02-04-2019, 11:57 AM

Exactly. Useless during a corporate event, offers of discount go on silent ears.

paulwoods13
02-04-2019, 12:11 PM
I would love it if there were more "healthy-fare" selections. I've had to eat there at times because of when games were scheduled, but it's mostly stuff that is not recommended for people trying to watch their cholesterol and avoid clogging their arteries. Some salad options would sure be a nice addition. (That said, the pork sandwich and the tacos options taste good, at least.)

gilthethrill
02-04-2019, 12:18 PM
I would love it if there were more "healthy-fare" selections. I've had to eat there at times because of when games were scheduled, but it's mostly stuff that is not recommended for people trying to watch their cholesterol and avoid clogging their arteries. Some salad options would sure be a nice addition. (That said, the pork sandwich and the tacos options taste good, at least.)

I'll go out on a limb and guess you don't get the all you can drink Coke in the Jumbo Argo Cup?

paulwoods13
02-04-2019, 12:43 PM
I'll go out on a limb and guess you don't get the all you can drink Coke in the Jumbo Argo Cup?

You guessed correctly, but I have been known to collect discarded cups, wash 'em and add 'em to my collection of Argo "stuff."

AngeloV
02-04-2019, 01:55 PM
That's a great outlook for those of us that do. Yeesh.

My point being we all have a choice, and nobody is forcing you to buy in stadium food or drink. I have the same stance on beer and tailgating. It's from my personal perspective.

Neely2005
02-04-2019, 02:52 PM
My point being we all have a choice, and nobody is forcing you to buy in stadium food or drink. I have the same stance on beer and tailgating. It's from my personal perspective.

So why bother posting in the Thread if it's not something that pertains to you / you aren't interested in?
(Honest question as you seem to be very antagonistic about things that don't even affect you)

AngeloV
02-04-2019, 03:09 PM
So why bother posting in the Thread if it's not something that pertains to you / you aren't interested in?
(Honest question as you seem to be very antagonistic about things that don't even affect you)

I'm just adding my perspective. Take it as you like.

Neely2005
02-05-2019, 11:44 AM
I'm just adding my perspective. Take it as you like.

So what are you against? Happier fans or more profit for the Argonauts?

Lower concession prices would probably help draw more fans to the stadium too.

CFLfan
02-05-2019, 05:26 PM

Lower ticket prices were supposed to draw more fans too. Lower concession prices, lower ticket prices, the Shipyard parties with the cheap beer and cheap burgers. None of it's working.
Raptors, Jays, Leafs and TFC are drawing fans without selling cheap tickets and cheap concessions.
I'm sure that MLSE has looked at all the options to try to draw more fans to Argo games. We all know that they need to draw the younger crowd of millenials.
But the millenials in the GTA don't see the CFL as "major" league. You can offer them cheap tickets, cheap beer, concerts by Rappers etc but they aren't buying it.

Neely2005
02-05-2019, 06:45 PM
Lower ticket prices were supposed to draw more fans too. Lower concession prices, lower ticket prices, the Shipyard parties with the cheap beer and cheap burgers. None of it's working.
Raptors, Jays, Leafs and TFC are drawing fans without selling cheap tickets and cheap concessions.
I'm sure that MLSE has looked at all the options to try to draw more fans to Argo games. We all know that they need to draw the younger crowd of millenials.
But the millenials in the GTA don't see the CFL as "major" league. You can offer them cheap tickets, cheap beer, concerts by Rappers etc but they aren't buying it.

Did you read the article? Lowering concession prices has raised profits in every stadium that has done it.

Drawing more fans is just a potential bonus.

matthew
02-06-2019, 02:17 PM
You could just stand in solidarity with us that do buy stuff there with no pain or gain to you! Anyhow , moving on from this thread.

Jon Gonzo
02-06-2019, 03:06 PM
You could just stand in solidarity with us that do buy stuff there with no pain or gain to you! Anyhow , moving on from this thread.

"Solidarity?" lol. That's a word I've never read on a sports opinion board. No union rules or expectations in these parts friend.

Neely2005
02-06-2019, 03:58 PM

I'm assuming that you meant to quote/direct this to someone else?

matthew
02-08-2019, 10:39 AM
Yes sorry Neely I was adding to your point, certainly not against you in any way!

Neely2005
02-08-2019, 01:58 PM
Yes sorry Neely I was adding to your point, certainly not against you in any way!

No worries, that's what I figured.
:-)

Fumble1971
02-09-2019, 08:13 AM
A couple of years ago, they opened a Farmboy stand at Canadian Tire Centre (The Sens’ home rink)here in Ottawa. I can’t believe the line-ups. The first item to sell out every game? The salad plates, at $10 or $15 with chicken.

Will
02-09-2019, 09:49 AM
A couple of years ago, they opened a Farmboy stand at Canadian Tire Centre (The Sens’ home rink)here in Ottawa. I can’t believe the line-ups. The first item to sell out every game? The salad plates, at $10 or $15 with chicken.

Isn't salad sort of awkward to try and eat at your seat?

CFLfan
02-09-2019, 11:28 AM
Did you read the article? Lowering concession prices has raised profits in every stadium that has done it.

Drawing more fans is just a potential bonus.

Yes, they have increased revenues in the couple of stadiums in the NFL that have tried it, but with attendance at 60k to 80k they likely can make a profit.
The concessions probably don't make much money with 12,000 fans in the stands.
When you look at the prices that they charge for tickets at Jays, Raptors, Leafs games, their fans are rich enough they don't care if a burger is $5 or $15 or a beer is $5 or $12.
Has anyone done any research to see if the $5 draft beer at BMO has produced greater profit? or do the guys that buy the beer just don't think about the price?
Are the prices at BMO higher than at the Atlanta or Baltimore stadiums? No sense copying the NFL example and cutting concession if they are already cheaper than the prices there.

I would assume that in the NFL where ticket prices are higher they can afford to lower concession prices. The NFL teams probably have much higher ticket prices and lower concession prices. The Argos have much cheaper tickets but I'm not sure how much higher or lower the concession prices are.
No sense lowering the $5 beers if they are already half the price as the NFL stadiums or elsewhere. In my opinion the burgers and pizza are already pretty cheap at BMO compared to THF or TDP.
As I stated originally, cheap tickets and concessions are not attracting fans to Argo games. That's not the problem.

AngeloV
02-09-2019, 11:35 AM
Yes, they have increased revenues in the couple of stadiums in the NFL that have tried it, but with attendance at 60k to 80k they likely can make a profit.
The concessions probably don't make much money with 12,000 fans in the stands.
When you look at the prices that they charge for tickets at Jays, Raptors, Leafs games, their fans are rich enough they don't care if a burger is $5 or $15 or a beer is $5 or $12.
Has anyone done any research to see if the $5 draft beer at BMO has produced greater profit? or do the guys that buy the beer just don't think about the price?
Are the prices at BMO higher than at the Atlanta or Baltimore stadiums? No sense copying the NFL example and cutting concession if they are already cheaper than the prices there.

I would assume that in the NFL where ticket prices are higher they can afford to lower concession prices. The NFL teams probably have much higher ticket prices and lower concession prices. The Argos have much cheaper tickets but I'm not sure how much higher or lower the concession prices are.

I hate to say I agree with you, but I do. With the lowest ticket prices in the league already and it’s not even close, reducing concession prices shouldn’t even be an issue.

paulwoods13
02-09-2019, 01:04 PM
Isn't salad sort of awkward to try and eat at your seat?

No more awkward than the nachos/meat combos on sale now at BMO, I wouldn't think.

Neely2005
02-10-2019, 08:34 AM
Only in Toronto would people argue against lower concession prices and say that it couldn't work here. Bizzaro world.

Argo57
02-10-2019, 10:10 AM
Only in Toronto would people argue against lower concession prices and say that it couldn't work here. Bizzaro world.

With the current attendance figures for Argo games it wouldn’t be worth it for MLSE, as CFLfan has previously pointed out if your talking attendance of 60-80k it might work.

Mightygoose
02-10-2019, 10:18 AM
With the current attendance figures for Argo games it wouldn’t be worth it for MLSE, as CFLfan has previously pointed out if your talking attendance of 60-80k it might work.

If MLSE were to lower concession prices with would be done to benefit TFC too and possibly the Marlies.

I can't see them lowering them at Scotiabank Arena since both Leafs and Raptors are playing to capacity

Argo57
02-10-2019, 10:36 AM
If MLSE were to lower concession prices with would be done to benefit TFC too and possibly the Marlies.

I can't see them lowering them at Scotiabank Arena since both Leafs and Raptors are playing to capacity

Concession stands are already busy at Leafs and Raptors games so no need for MLSE to do any discounting.
TFC looks to be in rebuild mode moving forward (so who knows what their attendance figures will be in the future) so would be of no benefit for MLSE to discount concessions for smaller crowds.

AngeloV
02-10-2019, 12:35 PM

Who's against it? I just don't think it's a big priority. I don't care either way, and frankly, here comes that word you love so much, only a huge whiner would really take offence to my stance.

Neely2005
02-10-2019, 01:20 PM
Who's against it? I just don't think it's a big priority. I don't care either way, and frankly, here comes that word you love so much, only a huge whiner would really take offence to my stance.

Yes we know, anyone who disagrees with you is a whiner. MLSE is perfect and can do no wrong. The Argonauts are perfect and can do no wrong. Any who disagree are whiners.

Is that about right?

Neely2005
02-10-2019, 01:25 PM

You know this how?

Concession stands are already busy at Leafs and Raptors games so no need for MLSE to do any discounting.
TFC looks to be in rebuild mode moving forward (so who knows what their attendance figures will be in the future) so would be of no benefit for MLSE to discount concessions for smaller crowds.

So the concession stands weren't already busy at the NFL & MLS games before they cut the prices?

Lots of anecdotal evidence here as opposed to the actual evidence from the NFL & MLS stadiums that have tried it.

Argo57
02-10-2019, 01:58 PM
You know this how?

So the concession stands weren't already busy at the NFL & MLS games before they cut the prices?

Lots of anecdotal evidence here as opposed to the actual evidence from the NFL & MLS stadiums that have tried it.

I’m sure MLSE have done their homework in regards to concession revenue, I apologize for assuming they are actually running a business.
I’ve been to many Maple Leaf and Raptor games and can tell you the concession stands are very busy, customers who can afford to attend these games aren’t as worried about 1/2 price Gummy Bears as you seem to be.
Perhaps concession revenue at Argonaut games is quite satisfactory for MLSE considering attendance?

Neely2005
02-10-2019, 02:06 PM
I’m sure MLSE have done their homework in regards to concession revenue, I apologize for assuming they are actually running a business.
I’ve been to many Maple Leaf and Raptor games and can tell you the concession stands are very busy, customers who can afford to attend these games aren’t as worried about 1/2 price Gummy Bears as you seem to be.

The teams that have tried this were all surprised that they made more profit by lowering prices.
The NFL concessions were busy too. I don't eat gummy bears so not worried at all.

ArgoGabe22
02-10-2019, 02:15 PM
As much as I like cheap concessions, if tickets are cheapest in league, wouldn't something have to be higher in costs? Lower concessions, increase ticket price. Lower tickets, have higher margin on concessions. With tickets being as low as they are, I think suggesting to lower concessions is a lost cause. One could argue, more would buy, but the NFL (like Atlanta) also has more attendance and higher entry price to get in in the first place. With tickets as is, I'm happy with everything else as is. Of course, I would love cheap concessions but for what I'm paying per ticket, do I really have a right to complain and expect any less?

Argo57
02-10-2019, 02:16 PM
The teams that have tried this were all surprised that they made more profit by lowering prices.
The NFL concessions were busy too. I don't eat gummy bears so not worried at all.

MLSE are the masters of generating profit, I’m sure they have studied every angle in doing so.
Don’t hold your breath waiting for this strategy to come to BMO.

Argo57
02-10-2019, 02:18 PM
As much as I like cheap concessions, if tickets are cheapest in league, wouldn't something have to be higher in costs? Lower concessions, increase ticket price. Lower tickets, have higher margin on concessions. With tickets being as low as they are, I think suggesting to lower concessions is a lost cause. One could argue, more would buy, but the NFL (like Atlanta) also has more attendance and higher entry price to get in in the first place. With tickets as is, I'm happy with everything else as is. Of course, I would love cheap concessions but for what I'm paying per ticket, do I really have a right to complain and expect any less?

Bingo!

AngeloV
02-10-2019, 04:34 PM
Yes we know, anyone who disagrees with you is a whiner. MLSE is perfect and can do no wrong. The Argonauts are perfect and can do no wrong. Any who disagree are whiners.

Is that about right?

No that's not right. It's this constant complaining for the team to give the patrons more than they already do. Cheapest ticket prices by a mile. I don't drink anymore, but $5 beers. What more do you want?

Neely2005
02-10-2019, 06:03 PM
No that's not right. It's this constant complaining for the team to give the patrons more than they already do. Cheapest ticket prices by a mile. I don't drink anymore, but $5 beers. What more do you want?

I would like MLSE to stop gouging their fans on concession prices. I believe that if they do that they will actually generate more profit on concessions like the MLS & NFL teams mentioned in the article have.

More importantly they will have happier fans and another incentive to get off the couch and attend in person. I want to do everything possible to draw more fans to the stadium.

Argo57
02-10-2019, 06:18 PM
I would like MLSE to stop gouging their fans on concession prices. I believe that if they do that they will actually generate more profit on concessions like the MLS & NFL teams mentioned in the article have.

More importantly they will have happier fans and another incentive to get off the couch and attend in person. I want to do everything possible to draw more fans to the stadium.

Pick your poison on this one Neely, very inexpensive ticket prices or discounted concessions (you can’t have both).
You have to get fans to the stadium first then you can make money on your concessions, discounted concession in an empty stadium will help no one.
Lower ticket prices are a savings for all fans, choosing eat or drink at the stadium is an optional expense.

Neely2005
02-10-2019, 06:24 PM
Pick your poison on this one Neely, very inexpensive ticket prices or discounted concessions (you can’t have both).
You have to get fans to the stadium first then you can make money on your concessions, discounted concession in an empty stadium will help no one.
Lower ticket prices are a savings for all fans, choosing eat or drink at the stadium is an optional expense.

As proven by the MLS Teams in the article you most certainly can have both. MLSE spends more on one Raptors starter than the entire Argonauts team.

Argo57
02-10-2019, 06:38 PM
As proven by the MLS Teams in the article you most certainly can have both. MLSE spends more on one Raptors starter than the entire Argonauts team.

Leafs and Raptors revenues are driven by gate revenue, merchandise sales and massive TV rights contracts hence they can afford the salaries they pay these players.
Maple Leaf and Raptor ticket prices are certainly not cheap but demand is such that the tickets are sold out anyway, the Argonauts have none of these luxuries at their disposal.

Neely2005
02-10-2019, 06:46 PM
Leafs and Raptors revenues are driven by gate revenue, merchandise sales and massive TV rights contracts hence they can afford the salaries they pay these players.
Maple Leaf and Raptor ticket prices are certainly not cheap but demand is such that the tickets are sold out anyway, the Argonauts have none of these luxuries at their disposal.

And the MLS Soccer Teams mentioned in the article?

The Argonauts are owned by MLSE so they now have all of those luxuries at their disposal.

ArgoGabe22
02-10-2019, 07:16 PM
Can't really compare the Argos with any other MLSE team. TFC is the closest but do better at the gate, plus more games.

AngeloV
02-10-2019, 07:22 PM

Your anti MLSE agenda comes out again. So what are the concession prices at Bruins games?

gilthethrill
02-10-2019, 08:41 PM
Just out of sheer curiosity, when the Argos played at the Dome, I would slam down a sausage on a bun outside the stadium before the game . Is there a city by law that prohibits those vendors from setting up outside of BMO? How I miss that smell before the game....

Neely2005
02-10-2019, 08:49 PM
Your anti MLSE agenda comes out again. So what are the concession prices at Bruins games?

Still upset about the last 2 Bruins vs. leafs playoff series I see.

Neely2005
02-10-2019, 08:53 PM
Just out of sheer curiosity, when the Argos played at the Dome, I would slam down a sausage on a bun outside the stadium before the game . Is there a city by law that prohibits those vendors from setting up outside of BMO? How I miss that smell before the game....

I don't think there is anything prohibiting it as sometimes there are Food Trucks just outside of Exhibition GO Station during Argonauts games.

CFLfan
02-12-2019, 09:44 AM
Can't really compare the Argos with any other MLSE team. TFC is the closest but do better at the gate, plus more games.

Some say that the quality of food and the prices at the arena are superior to anywhere else. The prices don't look that bad to me.

https://www.scotiabankarena.com/plan-your-visit/food-beverage
https://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/toronto/torontos-air-canada-centre-concession-stands-go-beyond-the-traditional-foods/article26419853/

Correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't the city own BMO stadium and responsible for the maintenance and the contract for concessions, not MLSE?

Neely2005
02-12-2019, 10:13 AM
Some say that the quality of food and the prices at the arena are superior to anywhere else. The prices don't look that bad to me.

https://www.scotiabankarena.com/plan-your-visit/food-beverage
https://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/toronto/torontos-air-canada-centre-concession-stands-go-beyond-the-traditional-foods/article26419853/

Correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't the city own BMO stadium and responsible for the maintenance and the contract for concessions, not MLSE?

The City owns BMO Field but MLSE is responsible for running everything, including the concessions.

shayman
02-12-2019, 01:28 PM
I'm OK with the concession prices. What I wish they'd work on is the crowding in front of the concession stands. Especially at halftime it can be really hard to move around. (This complaint is not intended to suggest that too many people are coming to the games :-)

bannedforlife
06-26-2019, 03:21 PM
But the millenials in the GTA don't see the CFL as "major" league. You can offer them cheap tickets, cheap beer, concerts by Rappers etc but they aren't buying it.Then why do they go to TFC games, that's a helluva lot farther from "major league" than the CFL. MLS is not even the best league in North America, so that argument doesn't hold water.

Aside from "CFLfans" usual "Tword"ing, I am actually serious about this. How does TFC draw when it's crap, and the CFL with it's great tradition becomes the GTA whipping boy. It's just so strange to me that people would want to bring a hometown team down and actively campaign to that end, can someone explain this to me.

That BS argument about "bush league" "minor league" is only offered by poseurs. If people really only wanted the best there wouldn't be an MLS, women's sports, Japanese baseball, Italian soccer, PGA European Golf Tour, I could go on and on. It's bullshit.

Ron
06-26-2019, 05:22 PM
Then why do they go to TFC games, that's a helluva lot farther from "major league" than the CFL. MLS is not even the best league in North America, so that argument doesn't hold water.

Aside from "CFLfans" usual "Tword"ing, I am actually serious about this. How does TFC draw when it's crap, and the CFL with it's great tradition becomes the GTA whipping boy. It's just so strange to me that people would want to bring a hometown team down and actively campaign to that end, can someone explain this to me.

That BS argument about "bush league" "minor league" is only offered by poseurs. If people really only wanted the best there wouldn't be an MLS, women's sports, Japanese baseball, Italian soccer, PGA European Golf Tour, I could go on and on. It's bullshit.

MLSE has stated and Argo brass have stated that the "Argos" brand has been severely damaged in the GTA. They also said it will take 10 years+ to fix it. They are 1 year and 1/17th into the process.

You're right on about "bush league" "minor league" being BS. I'll also add wannabee'ism to the BS list. Just lame dogmatic excuses.

Ron
06-26-2019, 05:27 PM
MLSE are the masters of generating profit, I’m sure they have studied every angle in doing so.
Don’t hold your breath waiting for this strategy to come to BMO.

Half agree and disagree. They are masters of generating profit. Thus if this concession trend proves to be more profitable ... MLSE will be on it. But they won't be the pioneer to test the theory out on a smaller venue.

Topshelf
06-26-2019, 05:41 PM
I asked all my friends to go to the opener. Perfect day, tix were cheap, opening game, our biggest rival.
No takers.
Yet today had 2 friends ask me to help them track down cheap TFC tix. On a wednesday, with our key players in the gold cup and not playing.
There is no logic on why the Argos cant out draw, or bring in the same crowds as TFC.
People will tune in for the grey cup, you couldnt ask for better tv coverage, Pinball would be mayor if he ran innthis city.
But people just have little desire to actually go to a game.
That said, make it so a parent can take their child and for 50 bucks have a ticket, snacks, and parking. Sell it as family level entertainment and you build the next generation of fans.
We have solid ownership. The league and team arrnt going away. Lets play the long game.

"Issues"Mcgee
06-26-2019, 07:19 PM
The crew and I went absolutely nuts on the $5 beer deal. It works. Trust me. We all should have spent the night in the tank.

Antwon
06-27-2019, 10:17 AM
The crew and I went absolutely nuts on the $5 beer deal. It works. Trust me. We all should have spent the night in the tank.

I might be wrong but I believe the Atlanta Falcons started this. When they opened their new stadium, they announced value priced food and beer. So the Argos doing it last year was a good move. It helps, but it will be a long haul to get back to 25k per game.

"Issues"Mcgee
06-27-2019, 12:24 PM
I might be wrong but I believe the Atlanta Falcons started this. When they opened their new stadium, they announced value priced food and beer. So the Argos doing it last year was a good move. It helps, but it will be a long haul to get back to 25k per game.

You are correct about the Falcons starting this.

When you don't have the nagging thought of "this is over priced" looming over your head, you end up spending just as much money if not more. When your money goes farther, it maximizes your enjoyment.

I got a poutine and two beers for $20. That's a pretty good deal as far as stadiums go. Poutine and beer are like cookies and cream and to have a $5 option is awesome.

Even though the game really sucked I felt the prices at least made me feel like the organization doesn't hate me. It goes a long way.

KCargosfan
06-28-2019, 06:03 AM

Way to party it up.

Foxhound
06-28-2019, 10:37 AM
I've been reluctant to patronize the comcession booths at the Rogers Centre and Scotiabank Arena/Air Canada centre for years because the prices are simply a rip-off.

:sick:

7dj83r8f78t4alf8