PDA

View Full Version : Anyone going to Hamilton next week?

Will
06-08-2012, 10:50 AM
I am. What about anyone else?

T-Bone
06-08-2012, 10:56 AM
I am. What about anyone else?
I'll be there.

argofandave
06-08-2012, 01:41 PM
I've got season tickets to both teams so I'll be there.

Argocister
06-08-2012, 02:27 PM
I'll be there as well..... my husband has the ticats season tickets so its my duty to go..... even if I am cheering for the Argos. Good thing he's a big guy so I won't get harassed with my Argos jersey.

ticatfan
06-08-2012, 03:33 PM
Will be watching from my local bar. I hear it is on TSN

T-Bone
06-08-2012, 04:34 PM
Will be watching from my local bar. I hear it is on TSN
It will be:

TSN SET TO AIR ARGOS PRE-SEASON GAME ON JUNE 13 (http://www.argonauts.ca/article/tsn-set-to-air-argos-pre-season-game-on-june-13)

LLB997
06-08-2012, 09:41 PM
me and my girl are going, repping the double blue.

gilthethrill
06-09-2012, 08:56 AM
After swearing never to attend a Ti-Cats game again, I broke down & will in attendance with 4 buddies on July 14. I do have a question for any Ti-Cats fan who visits this forum. I am looking for nice sit-down type restaurant to attend prior to the game...I usually park on King/Gage st area & walk to Ivor Wynne. Any suggestions other than the McDonalds, Subway, Tim Hortons that I have seen in the past?

I would really appreciate any information.

ArgoZ
06-09-2012, 09:45 AM
After swearing never to attend a Ti-Cats game again, I broke down & will in attendance with 4 buddies on July 14. I do have a question for any Ti-Cats fan who visits this forum. I am looking for nice sit-down type restaurant to attend prior to the game...I usually park on King/Gage st area & walk to Ivor Wynne. Any suggestions other than the McDonalds, Subway, Tim Hortons that I have seen in the past?

I would really appreciate any information.

You will have a tough time finding a place near the stadium. I know lots of good restaurants in Hamilton, but they are Downtown (West) or on the Mountain (South). Another reason they should not build the new stadium where Ivor Wynne is.

ArgoGabe22
06-09-2012, 12:13 PM
Yes thats true. Good restaursants in dtown especially the Northern Chinese one (best Chinese in the area) but I like the location of Never Wynne and I think the history of it must be kept.

gilthethrill
06-09-2012, 01:39 PM
You will have a tough time finding a place near the stadium. I know lots of good restaurants in Hamilton, but they are Downtown (West) or on the Mountain (South). Another reason they should not build the new stadium where Ivor Wynne is.

I didn't think were was any nice restaurants near the stadium, thanks for your input Z.

AG22, as for keeping Ivor Wynne in the same spot, history is nice, but revitalization is sorely needed for the Ti-Cats. I really feel the Cats were short changed by the city in their efforts to have the stadium built in an area that was more accessible & that could have generated more revenue.

tc23
06-10-2012, 08:33 AM
Come by to Scott Park and tailgate, BYOF

gilthethrill
06-10-2012, 09:31 AM
Come by to Scott Park and tailgate, BYOF

tc....help jog my memory...Scott Park is where exactly?? I was thinking Brian Timmons stadium next to Ivor Wynne....

Will
06-10-2012, 10:08 AM
Scott Park is S of the stadium at Cannon and Melrose. It's more or less across the street from the S stands of Ivor Wynne and the soccer stadium beside it. Just look for the incredibly 70's looking empty high school.

gilthethrill
06-10-2012, 10:22 AM
Scott Park is S of the stadium at Cannon and Melrose. It's more or less across the street from the S stands of Ivor Wynne and the soccer stadium beside it. Just look for the incredibly 70's looking empty high school.

Ok...I do recall seeing that school (my highschool was empty on Friday afternoons).....thanks 87, see you at Fan Day on the 23rd...

7dj83r8f78t4alf8