PDA

View Full Version : Thursday's roster notes

Mike Hogan
05-29-2019, 04:06 PM
When the content team discussed what we wanted to provide fans this year, one of the things we agreed upon was that we should provide a story going over roster changes and why the moves were made.

Here's one for week one, which because of the large number of players, isn't as detailed as the in-season games will be.

The regular season columns will also include things like parking and transit heads ups, anthem singers, alumni appearances, promotions etc.

Let me know if you like the idea or what else I can include in the columns.

Hogan

https://www.argonauts.ca/2019/05/29/preseason-game-1-whos-whos/

paulwoods13
05-29-2019, 04:18 PM
This is great, Hoagie -- thanks for doing this.

I have one quick question about tomorrow: Will the BMO restrictions on bags be in force? I have a meeting afterwards that requires me to have some documents, and I'm hoping I can bring in a small briefcase.

Mike Hogan
05-29-2019, 04:32 PM
I have no idea Paul, sorry.

Wobbler
05-29-2019, 04:47 PM
It's great to have some explanations along with the chart. Keep 'em coming!

Sounds like good news on the injury front - all of the guys we really need to evaluate are healthy. It's also nice to see a shoutout for Worthy, who seems to be in a tough spot after the acquisition of Rainey and apparent commitment to starting two NAT receivers.

doubleblue
05-29-2019, 07:45 PM
Disappointed the game will not have a local broadcast. However, TSN 690 in Montreal will be doing the game but of course from the Alouette point of view. Dan Patrick wins out over the CFL in Toronto I guess.

BantOarsman
05-29-2019, 09:04 PM
This is awesome. Thank you Mike!

KCargosfan
05-30-2019, 02:23 PM
This is great, Hoagie -- thanks for doing this.

I have one quick question about tomorrow: Will the BMO restrictions on bags be in force? I have a meeting afterwards that requires me to have some documents, and I'm hoping I can bring in a small briefcase.

Judging on international trends, I would assume not. There are high schools that only allow clear bags nowadays.

paulwoods13
05-30-2019, 04:38 PM
Judging on international trends, I would assume not. There are high schools that only allow clear bags nowadays.

For the record, I was able to bring the briefcase in and was neither asked about it nor searched.

dmont
05-30-2019, 04:42 PM
Hogie, I will consume all the training camp notes you can provide. I miss the old daily Training Camp Diaries series!

7dj83r8f78t4alf8