PDA

View Full Version : Argonauts App

Neely2005
06-19-2019, 05:08 PM
The Argonauts just launched an App for Android and iOS.

AngeloV
06-19-2019, 05:40 PM
Cool. Hopefully it means they will be more active, because frankly, and it kills me to say this about the team I love, their website is the most under utilized (ok, worst) in the league.

"Issues"Mcgee
06-19-2019, 06:41 PM
Cool. Hopefully it means they will be more active, because frankly, and it kills me to say this about the team I love, their website is the most under utilized (ok, worst) in the league.

I was going to make a crack about exactly that but you are far more eloquent and civil about it.

Edit: The app is very well done at first glance.

R.J
06-19-2019, 07:08 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/3ohzdIuqJoo8QdKlnW/giphy.gif

The app for what it's worth is a carbon copy of the Leafs app (not a bad thing IMO), and good on MLSE for finally doing this.

Stevoman
06-19-2019, 09:40 PM
Welcome to the 2010's!!! I'm curious to see how it updates after each game. While similar to the Leafs app, it does not have a photo gallery, nor any wallpapers to use. Hopefully those will be added as well as highlights from each game and video from throughout the week. At least it's there though and it sure looks good having the Argos logo in my app collection.

AngeloV
06-19-2019, 10:26 PM
Welcome to the 2010's!!! I'm curious to see how it updates after each game. While similar to the Leafs app, it does not have a photo gallery, nor any wallpapers to use. Hopefully those will be added as well as highlights from each game and video from throughout the week. At least it's there though and it sure looks good having the Argos logo in my app collection.

Video throughout the week is a must IMO. They should have coaches comments and players comments after each practice.

argofan81
06-20-2019, 03:26 PM
Has anyone tried the manage tickets feature on the app? For some reason this year, Argos or MLSE created a new account for me under my Argo account manager. My season tickets were issued under the new account but the old account exists. If I login from a desktop, I am able to toggle between the two accounts once I am logged in and I can see my season tickets when I switch to the new account. Back to the app, I logged into my Argos account but I can't seem to be able to switch between the two accounts (only the old account shows) and thus my season tickets don't show up? Has anyone else encountered this?

AngeloV
06-20-2019, 07:29 PM
Has anyone tried the manage tickets feature on the app? For some reason this year, Argos or MLSE created a new account for me under my Argo account manager. My season tickets were issued under the new account but the old account exists. If I login from a desktop, I am able to toggle between the two accounts once I am logged in and I can see my season tickets when I switch to the new account. Back to the app, I logged into my Argos account but I can't seem to be able to switch between the two accounts (only the old account shows) and thus my season tickets don't show up? Has anyone else encountered this?

I emailed the team today because I had nothing in my new account. They told me to switch accounts and it worked, but I too did it from desktop.

Stevoman
06-21-2019, 10:33 AM
Video loaded from practice and also the "Pull Together" series. I like it!

I wonder if they can link Deestroying's video to it as well?

timlb01
06-21-2019, 10:41 AM
Nice job Argos. Love the app. Glad we have one!

AngeloV
06-21-2019, 11:30 AM
So far, so good. Keep it up!!

Neely2005
06-21-2019, 01:35 PM
Video loaded from practice and also the "Pull Together" series. I like it!

I wonder if they can link Deestroying's video to it as well?

They're probably hesitant to link any of Deestroying's videos as he tends to curse a little and use the N word.

ArgoRavi
06-22-2019, 02:17 AM
They're probably hesitant to link any of Deestroying's videos as he tends to curse a little and use the N word.

Good point. I guess he used to curse much more before he joined the Argos. He mentioned in one of his recent videos that he was trying to reduce the cursing and be more professional.

R.J
05-30-2020, 11:50 AM
Anyone else having issues getting videos to play on the app ?

AngeloV
05-30-2020, 12:56 PM
Anyone else having issues getting videos to play on the app ?

Yes

7dj83r8f78t4alf8