PDA

View Full Version : Good atmosphere in Ottawa tonight and more than 23,500 fans

KCargosfan
06-21-2019, 01:32 AM
Hope they can keep that going all season.

Antwon
06-21-2019, 10:22 AM
Yep they've done a lot of things right. Davis is a keeper(always thought he had potential with seeing him in spot duty.)
The one endzone bar area looks very popular and gives great sights on TV.
Side note, my friends daughter went to U of Ott. She's not a football fan, but went to many games as it's the thing to do...and had a blast.

AngeloV
06-21-2019, 11:50 AM

The north End zone was a great place to hang out at BMO until they decided to keep that grandstand there permanently. Not sure if the Argos have any control of that, but it would be a great move to get rid of it, and make an endzone lounge of some kind.

CFLfan
06-23-2019, 04:19 PM
Yep they've done a lot of things right. Davis is a keeper(always thought he had potential with seeing him in spot duty.)
Side note, my friends daughter went to U of Ott. She's not a football fan, but went to many games as it's the thing to do...and had a blast.

That's what the young people want to do, gather on the patio, drink and have fun. I don't know how many the patio holds but looked like it was packed, I don't know if the majority of them can see the game. Looked like thousands standing above the patio and below the condo building and video board.
We had seats on the upper deck south side close to "shoe-beer" the guy pours beer into his shoe and drinks. They have a lot of fun at Ottawa games.

AdamK
07-03-2019, 01:19 PM
why do you want to attract young people to the game? Are you trying to sell cell phones?

Maple Leafs do not get young people to their games. Raptors. Blue Jays not so much!

Young people who are Football fans and Argo fans will go to the games regardless with their parents. Ages 20-29 do not have $$ to go to sporting games in cities like Toronto and Vancouver.

Get Football fans and sell the games atmosphere in a new way that gives them amenities. BMO Field does not have that luxury.

gilthethrill
07-03-2019, 03:18 PM
why do you want to attract young people to the game? Are you trying to sell cell phones?

Maple Leafs do not get young people to their games. Raptors. Blue Jays not so much!

Young people who are Football fans and Argo fans will go to the games regardless with their parents. Ages 20-29 do not have $$ to go to sporting games in cities like Toronto and Vancouver.

Get Football fans and sell the games atmosphere in a new way that gives them amenities. BMO Field does not have that luxury.

I hope the new stadium in Ajax has such amenities.

CFLfan
07-04-2019, 06:52 AM

Kids get in free this Saturday when the Lions are in town.

7dj83r8f78t4alf8