PDA

View Full Version : How Many Points Required To Make The Playoffs

Neely2005
07-20-2019, 03:16 PM
Aside from Winnipeg, Hamilton and Edmonton the rest of the league is struggling.

How many points do you think it will take to make the playoffs?

Do you think that there will be a crossover team? If so who?

gilthethrill
07-20-2019, 05:04 PM
No crossover this year....Hamilton, Montreal and Toronto (8 wins) comprise the playoff teams in the Eastern Division.

Joe Barnes
07-20-2019, 10:49 PM
No crossover this year....Hamilton, Montreal and Toronto (8 wins) comprise the playoff teams in the Eastern Division.

Eight wins? Is June Jones available?

Joe Barnes
07-20-2019, 10:56 PM
Right now, the cross over would not happen, as both Ottawa and Saskatchewan have 4 points but to me, the Riders have looked better than the Redblacks. Ottawa has an easier time in the East, with 3 games against us, however. So, I'd say Ottawa at Montreal in the Eastern Semi...

Wobbler
07-21-2019, 12:16 AM
I think the Riders will improve enough to cross over.

BC and Ottawa are pretty bad, but Popp should start thinking about who to pick at #1 next year.

Argo57
07-21-2019, 06:57 AM
I think the Riders will improve enough to cross over.

BC and Ottawa are pretty bad, but Popp should start thinking about who to pick at #1 next year.

Popp probably won’t be the guy making that pick.

jerrym
07-21-2019, 03:52 PM
Popp probably won’t be the guy making that pick.

If Popp is making the pick, then the Argos are truly in trouble at the upper management level.

Argo57
07-21-2019, 09:29 PM
If Popp is making the pick, then the Argos are truly in trouble at the upper management level.

Don’t worry Jerry, if things continue as is the organization will have to make the change.
I actually like Popp and take no joy in saying this but the Argo results speak for themselves.

ArgoRavi
08-01-2019, 02:15 PM
Aside from Winnipeg, Hamilton and Edmonton the rest of the league is struggling.

How many points do you think it will take to make the playoffs?

Do you think that there will be a crossover team? If so who?

It usually takes a minimum of 8 wins to make the playoffs and I suspect this season will be no different.

paulwoods13
08-01-2019, 02:48 PM
It usually takes a minimum of 8 wins to make the playoffs and I suspect this season will be no different.

I agree Ravi. Tall order to go 8-4 down the stretch but I believe we have seven games within the division and another two against B.C and Sask so it is at least theoretically possible.

7dj83r8f78t4alf8