PDA

View Full Version : Another Fancast AMA

Will
08-13-2019, 08:06 AM
The bye week blues are coming to an end, therefore the Argos Fancast is doing another AMA(ask me anything).

Post your questions here and we might answer it on this week's Argos Fancast!

Mike Hogan
08-13-2019, 09:43 AM
Who has the best damn social media and communications teams in the CFL?

Asking for several friends.

Will
08-14-2019, 11:47 AM
Adam, does a great job with fan engagement through the Twitter account! It reminds me of what it used to be when Max and Gareth were running it.

Mike, you do a great job interacting with fans on here and on Twitter. Not every professional sports team would have someone go to that effort so I thank you immensely for that!

Mike Hogan
08-14-2019, 12:00 PM
Wasn't fishing for a compliment. LOL Was just acknowledging what great a job Adam does with social and Chris does with comms. We're in a very good place right now.

Will
08-14-2019, 12:09 PM
Wasn't fishing for a compliment. LOL Was just acknowledging what great a job Adam does with social and Chris does with comms. We're in a very good place right now.

I agree.

Clay mentioned the photographer too, but couldn't remember his name.

Argo57
08-15-2019, 07:16 PM

Take the compliment and run Mike, we will never get upset at a member of the media who is an unabashed Argonaut supporter👍

7dj83r8f78t4alf8