PDA

View Full Version : Stamps release NI QB Sinopoli

R.J
06-23-2012, 04:49 PM
Arash Madani ‏@ArashMadani

Tough day for the Canadian QB in the #CFL: The #CalStampeders have released Brad Sinopoli.

Argos
06-23-2012, 05:29 PM
Disappointed to hear that. I thought he looked pretty good in limited action when he led Calgary to the come from behind win against Edmonton a week ago.

1argoholic
06-23-2012, 06:39 PM
If I had a kid with potential playing football and he wanted to be a qb I'd steer him away from that notion. Our friends have a talented kid playing and they made him qb last year on his team. First thing I mentioned was get him back at db if he wants to go anywhere. Unreal how Canadian qb's get no respect. I thought that he could play in this league given the chance one day. Sad!

ArgoRavi
06-23-2012, 07:45 PM
In all fairness, Bo Levi Mitchell played well during the preseason - he engineered the game-winning drive last night - and reportedly had a stronger camp than Sinopoli. I do think that Sinopoli should get another chance somewhere though.

Argos
06-23-2012, 08:30 PM
Yeah, I didn't like not being able to see all the preseason this year. Most of the observations were made on week one games, as the only week two game on TV was HAM-WPG, and of course the game time change made the Argos game inaccessible for me. Maybe I'm odd, but I love the preseason, guys fighting for jobs on every play!

1argoholic
06-23-2012, 09:51 PM
I think they stuck with Bo Levi because it's much more of a Cowboy name. haha.

7dj83r8f78t4alf8