PDA

View Full Version : Argos Gear @ Real Sports - All Access Event

ArgoGabe22
06-28-2012, 01:49 PM
Looks like the new gear hasn't been put on the shelves yet until now.

oronto – As the Toronto Argonauts prepare for the start of the 2012 CFL season and the city gets ready to host the 100th Grey Cup Festival in November, fans and media are invited to Real Sports Apparel in downtown Toronto for a special Argos All Access event on Thursday, July 5! Commented Argonauts Sr. Vice President, Business Operations, David Bedford, “This is a tremendous partnership for the Argonauts and especially our fans who will now be able to get Double Blue merchandise at one of the most recognizable and respected sports retailers in Toronto.”
This event marks the first time Argonauts merchandise will be made available for sale at Toronto’s hottest destination for sports lovers, and everyone is invited to help us celebrate! Fans and media will get an “All Access” pass to star Argonauts players Cory Boyd, Ricky Foley and Chad Owens during a special Q&A session that will be broadcast on the giant screen in Maple Leafs Square. Then, fans will need a special wristband for the autograph portion of the evening when they will be able to get their new re-engineered 2012 Argonauts Rebook merchandise or New Era gear signed. Wristbands can be picked up any time after 3:00 p.m. at Real Sports Apparel and gear will be available for purchase right inside the store.
It wouldn’t be a true Argos All Access event without members of the 2012 Argos Cheerleaders presented by the Toronto Sun and Jason the Mascot who will also be there! Space is limited so arrive early and make sure you’re part of all the excitement.

ARGOS ALL ACCESS EVENT DETAILS:
DATE: Thursday, July 5
TIME: 5:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
WHERE: Real Sports Apparel
Maple Leaf Square
15 York St., Unit A
Toronto, Ontario, M5J 0A3

1argoholic
06-28-2012, 02:53 PM
First I've ever heard of this place. When did that open? It also has a restaurant? Looked it up and it seemed like just Leafs gear in the photo.

ArgoGabe22
06-28-2012, 02:54 PM
Its just the Leaf/Raptor store at ACC, nothing special IMO

paulwoods13
06-28-2012, 02:56 PM
Its just the Leaf/Raptor store at ACC, nothing special IMO

Considering how hard it is to find Argo merch anywhere outside of the Rogers Centre, and considering what a drawing card the ACC and the Real Sports bar are, I would say it is definitely a big deal to get Argo stuff in there.

ArgoGabe22
06-28-2012, 02:57 PM
No I meant the store isn't anything special as its just the same old store in ACC. Its not like they built some mega sports superstore in the downtown core.

paulwoods13
06-28-2012, 03:06 PM
No I meant the store isn't anything special as its just the same old store in ACC. Its not like they built some mega sports superstore in the downtown core.

It's not mega in terms of size, but it is not in the ACC, it is attached to Real Sports across the street so gets a lot of exposure and traffic.

ArgoGabe22
06-28-2012, 03:11 PM
Yeah you're right last time I was at the ACC, Real Sports wasn't even open yet and they had that store in the ACC which got me all confused.

T-Bone
06-28-2012, 03:12 PM
http://www.realsports.ca/

Scottish_Argo
07-01-2012, 09:41 AM
Nice to see the Stuff will be in RSA , though its a bit pricey in there , though this means more Q&A and signing sessions in the future.

7dj83r8f78t4alf8