PDA

View Full Version : Markeith Ambles re-signs

Will
02-22-2023, 05:21 PM
https://www.argonauts.ca/2023/02/21/argos-re-sign-wr-markeith-ambles-ink-wrs-tanner-gentry-bj-byrd/

Plus two other receivers

Rich
02-23-2023, 12:29 AM
Ya, this is exciting. So we got the core of our corps returning: Ambles, Daniels and Gittens. Three real pros who know the system like the back of their hand. Fantastic news. So what’s missing? More size and more speed, and that’s just what they dialed up with these two new guys.

I’m really excited about Tanner Gentry. I’m a little surprised he was available, big guy with great hands and decent speed. He’s the guy who made Josh Allen look good at Wyoming, and some of those passes and catches are still jaw-dropping. Couldn’t catch on with Allen and the Bills, made a bit of a splash with the Bears, but that’s it at 28. I’m thinking maybe the next Dalton Schoen.

BJ Bird (and how about these two great football names?) played in the oddball Pioneer Football conference but won offensive player of the year. A speedy receiver and kick returner, at 23 a young and raw talent, and there’s an opening for a real burner at WR. Gonna be fun to watch how this offence unfolds.

7dj83r8f78t4alf8