PDA

View Full Version : More TV's at BMO

"Issues"Mcgee
04-21-2023, 06:55 PM
I wasn't going to post this because it's more of a stadium issue, and this has probably been said before, but whatever.

The lineups for concessions can get brutal. It would be nice if there were more TV's to see the game while you wait 25 minutes for your $25 sandwich.

argofandave
04-23-2023, 09:51 PM
I've made this suggestion to Mike Hogan in 2018, 2019, & 2022.

"Issues"Mcgee
04-23-2023, 11:04 PM
I've made this suggestion to Mike Hogan in 2018, 2019, & 2022.

Then I second your suggestion!

paulwoods13
04-24-2023, 08:24 AM
More water fountains are needed. There are just three in the entire stadium, one on the south concourse and two on the east concourse. Nothing on the west side. I passed this suggestion to my ticket rep recently.

OV Argo
04-24-2023, 12:57 PM
Disguise your suggestions or complaints as from a soccer fan, rather than an Argo fan, and they might get more attention.

Will
04-24-2023, 01:51 PM
More water fountains are needed. There are just three in the entire stadium, one on the south concourse and two on the east concourse. Nothing on the west side. I passed this suggestion to my ticket rep recently.

The ones that already exist also need to be adapted to be filling stations as well.

"Issues"Mcgee
04-24-2023, 05:22 PM

Also a great idea. I've seen security force people to dump their water bottles in order to get in. I get it, security is the most important thing, but at least make it easy to fill the bottles back up.

ArgofanIan
04-25-2023, 10:21 AM
I was talking to a soccer MLSE guy last year. He mentioned MLSE was trying to work with City to see if some TV's could be installed ? but I'm thinking City is broke and had to absorb significant world cup costs... I don't know if this happens for a while but would be nice... The stadium is excellent other than stuff like this.

Will
04-25-2023, 11:36 AM
Also a great idea. I've seen security force people to dump their water bottles in order to get in. I get it, security is the most important thing, but at least make it easy to fill the bottles back up.

One of the security guards almost denied me entry with my empty water bottle. This was, keep in mind, during a summer game with tons of humidity.

No common sense among some of the guards.

7dj83r8f78t4alf8