PDA

View Full Version : Rough Ride for the putty cats in season opener

Hollaway
06-29-2012, 10:01 PM
Saskatchewan gave the tiger cats quite a rough ride in their season opener, all that hype about the new revamped offense with Burris at the helm, and all the mighty tiger cats could do was purrrrrr, I'm lovin it :P.

Final
Saskatchewan 43
Hamilton 16

paulwoods13
06-29-2012, 10:04 PM
Mods, can we bump this into the other thread on the same topic?

Hollaway
06-29-2012, 10:18 PM
Other thread on the same topic? Think I'm missing something, cause I don't see it.

gilthethrill
06-29-2012, 11:07 PM
At first I thought Hamilton was hosting the Washington Federal of the USFL. Picard along with rest of o-line looked great against the all mighty 'Cats....Sam Guguire has the biggest arms I have ever seen.

What other thread Paul?

ArgoGabe22
06-29-2012, 11:21 PM
Those white-white-white jerseys were just awful. Looks like a high school team from Texas.

paulwoods13
06-30-2012, 08:53 AM
Other thread on the same topic? Think I'm missing something, cause I don't see it.

Is Sask's OL that good or Hamilton's DL that bad?

Do we need two separate threads to discuss a non-Argo game?

jrt55555
06-30-2012, 09:52 AM
At first I thought Hamilton was hosting the Washington Federal of the USFL. Picard along with rest of o-line looked great against the all mighty 'Cats....Sam Guguire has the biggest arms I have ever seen.

What other thread Paul?

Haha great shout with the Federals reference, hammer meet nail.

Hamilton really couldn't seem to get it going and towards the end the Roughriders were straight outclassing them. Losses for both of the East teams last night can only be good news!

Hollaway
06-30-2012, 11:38 AM
Sure is good news jrt55555, hope the Argos fare a lot better then the ticats and bombers tonight.

Hollaway
06-30-2012, 11:41 AM
Is Sask's OL that good or Hamilton's DL that bad?

Do we need two separate threads to discuss a non-Argo game?

Sorry Paul, new here and still getting the hang of things, next time will thing twice when posting.

paulwoods13
06-30-2012, 11:52 AM
[/B]

Sorry Paul, new here and still getting the hang of things, next time will thing twice when posting.

No problem -- just trying to make things easy for everyone. Sometimes the number of threads on essentially the same subject gets a bit crazy.

Welcome aboard.

Hollaway
06-30-2012, 11:58 AM
Thanks, and thinking about it, it doesn't really make sense why I created a diff thread since we were all talking about the same thing, all good, and next time will know better.

Scottish_Argo
07-01-2012, 09:45 AM
Am i correct in saying regarding there RB situation that Cobourne was there main man at RB but is holding out for a better contract with alot of $$$ ?

just because that Chevon Walker looked pretty decent out there.

tc23
07-01-2012, 10:04 AM
Am i correct in saying regarding there RB situation that Cobourne was there main man at RB but is holding out for a better contract with alot of $$$ ?

just because that Chevon Walker looked pretty decent out there.

No, they didnt dress him because of the ratio and they went with Walker. Not a bad choice. Walker is Awesome !!

7dj83r8f78t4alf8