PDA

View Full Version : 2023 CFL Standing Predictions

Will
05-16-2023, 07:52 AM
Have at 'em.

AngeloV
05-16-2023, 04:17 PM
Will we get flack if our total wins and losses aren’t equal?

paulwoods13
05-16-2023, 05:27 PM

It's Job One.

"Issues"Mcgee
05-16-2023, 06:02 PM
Despite the hype, Hamilton will experience severe internal conflict early in the season. It will spread from the locker room to the front office. They will finish last in the East.

OV Argo
05-16-2023, 07:20 PM
Despite the hype, Hamilton will experience severe internal conflict early in the season. It will spread from the locker room to the front office. They will finish last in the East.

Good chance of this; and Huff and the Stumps didn't demote Bo - missed another open deep receiver - Mitchell, for the hell of it or a joke, in order to go with young, fairly inexperienced QBs. Big spender Ticats were $uckers there, and last in the East would look good on them.

Can see parity in the CFL this season with no dominant / 12 win teams ?

East: 1 - Ottawa (new coaching staff, healthy Masoli, league best STs, give good hope) ; 2 - Argos (talented D can win games; unless Kelly bombs big-time or gets hurt, then maybe last?); 3 - Pussycats (big-time over-rated) ; 4- Als (who the hell hires a dullard like Maas as HC after that laughable job as Riders' OC ???)

West: 1 - Bombers (not going to run away with 1st anymore and could fall to 4th); 2 - Stamps (always solid, could take 1st); 3 - Riders (Harris + a good D = at least a .500 team); 4 - BC (maybe higher if the good V. Adams shows up all season?); 5 - EE (Jones might make things very interesting with some much different than usual CFL standard procedure, but look at last season)

Argo57
05-16-2023, 11:18 PM

Let’s make it easy then Angelo, Argonauts 20-0 repeat World Champions!!

ArgoGabe22
05-17-2023, 09:10 AM
I’ll post something in more detail but here’s a hot take: the Lions have a terrible start and turn it around mid season when Rourke decides to come back.

"Issues"Mcgee
05-17-2023, 12:12 PM
I’ll post something in more detail but here’s a hot take: the Lions have a terrible start and turn it around mid season when Rourke decides to come back.

That is one hell of a hot take and I hope you're right.

7dj83r8f78t4alf8