PDA

View Full Version : Multi-Quote Button, Please Use It People

T-Bone
07-02-2012, 10:29 AM
If you are going to quote multiple people one right after the other in a thread you don't need to make a separate post for each quote. At the button right of each post there is the "multi-quote" button. If you click on it the icon on the button will change to a checkmark. Click on the multi quote button for each post you want to quote so the check mark appears. Then on the final post you want to quote click the "reply with quote" button and all the posts you selected to quote will be in the reply box. Thank you.

paulwoods13
07-02-2012, 11:26 AM
If you are going to quote multiple people one right after the other in a thread you don't need to make a separate post for each quote. At the button right of each post there is the "multi-quote" button. If you click on it the icon on the button will change to a checkmark. Click on the multi quote button for each post you want to quote so the check mark appears. Then on the final post you want to quote click the "reply with quote" button and all the posts you selected to quote will be in the reply box. Thank you.

Thanks. This is a good explanation -- maybe this should be Sticky'd.

argomANIA
04-17-2013, 08:29 AM
Let's re-visit this please. Multi-quote makes following along much easer!

matchuk
04-18-2013, 01:37 PM

so like this?

or this...

or even this....

Will
04-18-2013, 01:48 PM

Agreed.

so like this?

or this...

or even this....

You got it!

paulwoods13
04-18-2013, 04:51 PM
Agreed.

You got it!

so like this?

or this...

or even this....

OK, I can play, too. (I think.)

argofandave
04-18-2013, 09:03 PM
This is a test.

This is only a test.

Midnight Blue
04-18-2013, 09:41 PM

Thanks for re-surfacing this thread, ArgomANIA; I knew it was there somewhere....

I will try to use this info, in future opportune moments.

Cheers !

Midnight Blue
04-18-2013, 10:20 PM
Thanks for re-surfacing this thread, ArgomANIA; I knew it was there somewhere....

I will try to use this info, in future opportune moments.

Cheers !

Ok. I just tried using the multi-quote button again (as well as several times in the past), and I am presently sober (mostly). I pressed the "Multi-Quote" button on one post/reply, and then on the one beneath it, and then the "Reply with Quote" button. No dice. Perhaps it has something to do with the fact that I use "Ad-Block" and "Request Policy" and "No Script" on my Firefox browser. These disable "Java" and "Flash" apparently, so maybe this has something to do with it. At least I've now got an excuse. But I'll keep trying.

Ka' Pla !

294life
04-22-2013, 03:04 PM

Ok. I just tried using the multi-quote button again (as well as several times in the past), and I am presently sober (mostly). I pressed the "Multi-Quote" button on one post/reply, and then on the one beneath it, and then the "Reply with Quote" button. No dice. Perhaps it has something to do with the fact that I use "Ad-Block" and "Request Policy" and "No Script" on my Firefox browser. These disable "Java" and "Flash" apparently, so maybe this has something to do with it. At least I've now got an excuse. But I'll keep trying.

Ka' Pla !

working fine. thanks for the 101.

jerrym
04-20-2016, 07:21 PM
I finally looked at Support and Improvements and found it quite helpful. Perhaps a more prominent positioning of where help could be found could prevent others from taking so long to look here.

1argoholic
05-13-2016, 07:24 AM
Without the multi quote button this site would be a total loss.

argolio
05-13-2016, 02:31 PM
Without the multi quote button this site would be a total loss.I eat multi-quote three times a week for breakfast.

Will
05-15-2016, 01:44 PM
I really wouldn't mind if you guys used the multi-quote button.

Please and thank you!

7dj83r8f78t4alf8