PDA

View Full Version : Game Thread: Saskatchewan at Calgary Friday October 13

jerrym
10-13-2023, 03:08 PM
As bad as the Riders have been lately, the Stamps have been worse, so I'll pick the Riders.

jerrym
10-13-2023, 03:11 PM
The injury reports for the two teams are below: Stamps could be missing four WRs, including Begelton possibly, making their plight worse.

https://www.cfl.ca/2023/10/10/stamps-riders-injury-reports-begelton-misses-monday-practice/

ArgoRavi
10-13-2023, 05:10 PM
I don't see the Riders winning another game this year. I am going with Calgary in this one, even though they have not looked good since coming off their last bye week.

jerrym
10-14-2023, 07:04 PM
A key play to me occurred when Dave Dickenson called a time out that allowed the CFL central to overturn a play that would have not occurred because the Riders were not ready to snap the ball again.

jerrym
10-14-2023, 07:06 PM
Dolegala shows a lot of promise but also looks very green at times.

jerrym
10-14-2023, 07:09 PM
Two weak teams going nowhere.

kellynjk
10-14-2023, 08:42 PM
Boy both these teams looked awful tonight. Saskatchewan basically gave the game away in the second half and the Calgary offence looked horrible! Interesting that this season the West teams look worse than the East (not counting Ottawa which obviously has had a dismal season. But Calgary, Saskatchewan and Edmonton have all looked mediocre this season - only BC and Winnipeg have consistently looked good. By comparison at the end of the season, well Toronto has looked good consistently all season and both Hamilton and Montreal look strong at the end of this season. Nice for a change to see the Western teams the lesser teams this year!!

7dj83r8f78t4alf8