PDA

View Full Version : Game Thread: Hamilton at Montreal Saturday Oct. 28

jerrym
10-27-2023, 06:51 PM
Another meaningless game in the standings, so I will simply pick the Als because of home field advantage.

jerrym
10-27-2023, 06:54 PM
Here are the injury reports for the two teams.

https://www.cfl.ca/2023/10/24/ticats-als-injury-reports-julien-grant-williams-sit-out-on-tuesday/

kellynjk
10-28-2023, 07:56 PM
Boy Hamilton looked pathetic today. The TSN panel was saying that they think Hamilton will start Levi-Mitchell in the game next week. I wouldn't - he has looked pretty bad this season, know he's had injuries, but he doesn't look sharp and has thrown so many interceptions. I would start either Shiltz or Powell as both have looked better than Bo.

ArgoRavi
10-29-2023, 02:54 AM
Boy Hamilton looked pathetic today. The TSN panel was saying that they think Hamilton will start Levi-Mitchell in the game next week. I wouldn't - he has looked pretty bad this season, know he's had injuries, but he doesn't look sharp and has thrown so many interceptions. I would start either Shiltz or Powell as both have looked better than Bo.

I only caught some of the second half of this one but I had expected that the Ticats would come out harder in this game than the Als. In fact, I foolishly picked them in my prediction pool. This Ticats team is simply not a good football team.

7dj83r8f78t4alf8