PDA

View Full Version : Real Sports All Access event..... Anyone go?

Argocister
07-06-2012, 01:34 AM
Did anyone attend the event at Real Sports on Thurs night?
I was in town and after my meeting I thought I would head down..... In my car.... Big mistake as it was major grid lock with the Lakeshore being closed for the Indy . So I missed the event. I was listening to TSN , Scott whoever was reporting from Real Sports but talked more about the Cubs than the Argos, so didn't learn much.
Was it well attended? Thought it would be neat to hear the Q and A on the big screen. Was there more Argo gear than previously?

Mulder
07-06-2012, 07:26 AM
T-Bone attended and got a prize from Cory Boyd.

T-Bone
07-06-2012, 08:36 AM
Did anyone attend the event at Real Sports on Thurs night?
I was in town and after my meeting I thought I would head down..... In my car.... Big mistake as it was major grid lock with the Lakeshore being closed for the Indy . So I missed the event. I was listening to TSN , Scott whoever was reporting from Real Sports but talked more about the Cubs than the Argos, so didn't learn much.
Was it well attended? Thought it would be neat to hear the Q and A on the big screen. Was there more Argo gear than previously?
As Mulder mentioned I was there along with maybe 25 or so more Argo fans. I didn't see what they had previously but there is a small section near the front of the store that has the New Era hat, crested player jerseys, 2 or 3 t-shirts and 2 or 3 women's shirts. It's not a whole lot but a good start.

Argocister
07-07-2012, 12:15 AM
And your prize?

T-Bone
07-07-2012, 10:02 AM
And your prize?
A CB3 autographed picture done in crayon on a kids placemat/menu from Real Sports.

7dj83r8f78t4alf8