PDA

View Full Version : Schedule Quirk benefits Stampeders?

Will
07-09-2012, 12:00 AM
Calgary was here on Saturday and now they're just going to practice in Kingston this week because they are playing Montreal on Thursday at Percival Molson. I think they also play Hamilton on August 9 so no eastern trips after that besides to play Winnipeg, which isn't a big haul anyways.

ArgoRavi
07-09-2012, 12:11 AM
Calgary was here on Saturday and now they're just going to practice in Kingston this week because they are playing Montreal on Thursday at Percival Molson. I think they also play Hamilton on August 9 so no eastern trips after that besides to play Winnipeg, which isn't a big haul anyways.

The funny thing about the Stamps is that they tend to play well in Montreal but poorly in both Toronto and Hamilton.

Will
07-09-2012, 12:15 AM
The funny thing about the Stamps is that they tend to play well in Montreal but poorly in both Toronto and Hamilton.

I don't even recall the Stampeders game in Hamilton last year. I know that in 2010 the Stampeders beat the Tiger-Cats at IWS.

cossack
07-09-2012, 12:43 AM
Last years Ticat home game against the Stamps was in Moncton.

ArgoRavi
07-09-2012, 04:02 AM
I don't even recall the Stampeders game in Hamilton last year. I know that in 2010 the Stampeders beat the Tiger-Cats at IWS.

I believe that the Stamps have a losing record in Hamilton over the last decade and that is with a bad Hamilton team for quite a bit of that time. The Stamps did win in '08 and in '09 (barely) in Toronto but have had lots of problems otherwise over the last decade at SkyDome.

7dj83r8f78t4alf8