PDA

View Full Version : How about that Barnes catch as he got clobbered by two guys and held on.

1argoholic
07-09-2012, 12:43 PM
Last week that Younger pick impressed me but this week it was that catch by Barnes. He's obviously one tough guy. He got hammered and held on. I can't wait to see more of him and a healthy Mann in the lineup together.

Will
07-09-2012, 12:51 PM
http://www.argonauts.ca/video/index/id/75827

It was a great play, I was concerned that we were backed up at our 10-yard line just before the half, but that play helped to get an FG before the half.

1argoholic
07-09-2012, 02:54 PM
Thanks for posting that. I think I have my new favorite Argo. Looking at that again a few times and it was very close to being helmet to helmet. Not sure how I missed that on the Argo site. I love the way Barnes popped up all pumped up.

Will
07-09-2012, 02:56 PM
Thanks for posting that. I think I have my new favorite Argo. Looking at that again a few times and it was very close to being helmet to helmet. Not sure how I missed that on the Argo site. I love the way Barnes popped up all pumped up.

Calgary was fortunate that their safety came over to help. Barnes had a step on the other Calgary defender.

7dj83r8f78t4alf8