PDA

View Full Version : Pinball Clemons

Argoscflguy
07-10-2012, 04:02 PM
Hey everyone My uncle who lives in oakville was telling me that him and my aunt see pinball when their going for their nightly walks, a couple times a week, and say that he's like the nicest person they've ever met. And always has something nice to say!! What a great role model!!!!!!

1argoholic
07-10-2012, 04:30 PM
I know he was building a huge new house out that way but I remember his old place. I actually sat in his kitchen and discussed landscaping his yard. I recall Marcello Simmons showing up that night as well. I would talk to all the guys while hitting practices back then and got to know them. Some guy ended up doing Pinballs landscaping for free and I told him I wasn't about to do that. Anyhow I actually did lawn maintenance for him once and he never paid me but in fairness I never pursued him for it. I would drive past he's place on my regular weekly lawn maintenance route and I'd see him out weeding or watering. I'd always stop to say hi coach. It was funny to watch him as every car that came to to stop sign at his corner he's be waving and doing his "Yes..Yes" as he does. He is the nicest person I've ever met. To this day if we're lucky enough to see him at Grey Cup he always give my wife and I a big hug.

jrt55555
07-15-2012, 10:09 PM
I was lucky enough to meet Pinball at the end of the Calgary game and get a photo with him (see new avatar!). I had heard from many other fans on here and elsewhere just how approachable and friendly a guy he is but I was still truly bowled over - like 1argoholic said, he's one of the nicest people you'll ever meet.

I told him I had come over from the UK for the game and he started hugging me as if I'd saved his life!

Pure class.

Will
07-15-2012, 10:12 PM
I've met him on several occasions, never know if he recognizes me each time, but can't say a bad thing about the man!

gilthethrill
07-15-2012, 10:37 PM
Pinball a nice guy? This is the first I have heard of this.......:)

7dj83r8f78t4alf8