PDA

View Full Version : Dissension in Hamilton?

ArgoRavi
07-11-2012, 08:52 PM
http://scratchingpost.thespec.com/2012/07/player-agent-says-ticats-have-locker-room-issues-cortez-denies-claim.html

I think that Cortez is a very bright guy but could his personality not be a fit for the head coaching position? I know that he comes across in the media sometimes as being somewhat abrasive. Perhaps, he is rubbing some of his players the wrong way too?

argonaut11xx
07-11-2012, 09:05 PM
Let them crash and burn...hahaha...

My favorite team is the Toronto Argonauts...my second favorite team is "whoever is playing the ti-cats"

0-18...would be sweet...hahahahaha

1argoholic
07-12-2012, 12:19 AM
I thought Dissension was a new receiver. Good I hope they keep it up.

ArgoRavi
07-12-2012, 04:06 AM
I think that where there is smoke there is fire. Having followed this league for over three decades, when these kinds of rumours arise - and in this case, you have a source willing to go on the record - there is usually at least a sliver of truth to them. Unfortunately, we have seen this kind of thing in Toronto a few times over the years.

What we can pretty well ascertain over the last couple of weeks is that Markeith Knowlton, Avon Cobourne and Dave Stala are three of the vets who have expressed some unhappiness with their playing time which would give credence to what Gill is saying.

Having said all of this, if the Ticats win some games soon, things will likely get better in the locker room.

7dj83r8f78t4alf8