PDA

View Full Version : New Argo and Grey Cup merch on CFL store site.

1argoholic
07-14-2012, 01:49 AM
Ok I may hate been wrong about New Era. There's a very sweet hat on there as of today and a cool old school feel t shirt. Plus some nice Grey Cup 100 merch. I need me some goods. haha.

Mulder
07-14-2012, 07:06 AM
Ok I may hate been wrong about New Era. There's a very sweet hat on there as of today and a cool old school feel t shirt. Plus some nice Grey Cup 100 merch. I need me some goods. haha.

I don't know why they went with those colours for the 100th Grey Cup jersey. I'm not sure I want one now.

anthonyrussell
07-14-2012, 08:19 AM
Agree that with the Grey Cup in Toronto there should be some blue in there but on the whole that's a nice jersey. No way I can justify the extra $30 shipping sadly.

1argoholic
07-14-2012, 02:23 PM
Normally it's always the host team colours. I guess for Grey Cup 100 they went with CFL league colours which to me look like BC Lions.

argos1873
07-14-2012, 08:10 PM
Agree that with the Grey Cup in Toronto there should be some blue in there but on the whole that's a nice jersey. No way I can justify the extra $30 shipping sadly.

I see you are in England so this might not apply to you, but might certainly help others. Since the CFL shop, is actually run by jerseycity.ca. Therefore, any Jersey City online coupon codes, also work for the CFL shop. For instance there is a free shipping when you spend over $100 coupon code for Jersey City. The code is JC100. It works at CFL shop as well. I know, because I used it on my last order.

7dj83r8f78t4alf8