PDA

View Full Version : No Buck Wednesday.

1argoholic
07-16-2012, 12:20 AM
Well I wanted him to start and hobble around but instead we get Brink who's most likely still dizzy from his head bouncing of the turf on that huge hit. We need this one.

tc23
07-16-2012, 11:39 AM
Alex Brink and Joey Elliot are far superior Quarterbacks then Buck Peirce. Argos better show up !!

1argoholic
07-16-2012, 12:08 PM
Your kidding right? I'd take Buck over those two any day as long as he's healthy but he's never that way. I think Brink and Elliot could develop into very good CFL qb's.

AngeloV
07-16-2012, 01:07 PM
I've been saying on here the last 2+ seasons that I think Pierce is highly overrated. People made their assessment of him based on his play in B.C. Well, to me it seems that anyone B.C. plugs in at QB, has great success. Jaques Chapdelaine may have a lot to do with that.

He was lucky to have the defence he had last year, because his passing nunbers were worse than the much maligned Cleo Lemon. If I were in charge in Winnipeg, I would cut him. He gets paid big money for nothing more than mediocre performace.

ArgoRavi
07-16-2012, 01:27 PM
I've been saying on here the last 2+ seasons that I think Pierce is highly overrated. People made their assessment of him based on his play in B.C. Well, to me it seems that anyone B.C. plugs in at QB, has great success. Jaques Chapdelaine may have a lot to do with that.

He was lucky to have the defence he had last year, because his passing nunbers were worse than the much maligned Cleo Lemon. If I were in charge in Winnipeg, I would cut him. He gets paid big money for nothing more than mediocre performace.

Well said, Angelo! I got some heat last year on this and another site when I said that Pierce is no better than Cleo Lemon but he really isn't. I still can't believe that Pierce made it into the top 30 in TSN's recent poll of the top 50 in the league. The Bombers are better off with Brink and Elliott and will be a tougher opponent on Wednesday without Pierce.

ArgoGabe22
07-16-2012, 01:47 PM
I think Brink is better than Pierce as well tbh. When is this guy going to retire? He'll be the first player in CFL history to have surgery on every muscle and bone in the body.

7dj83r8f78t4alf8