PDA

View Full Version : Blue garbage look ridiculous!

Argoscflguy
07-19-2012, 11:44 AM
I'm sure all of you agree those (blue Argos garbage bags) that take up the first 10 rows gotta go! There should be fans there! So we can interact with the team! Not the team high fiving garbage bags! What are the guys in the front office smoking????? I want some!!!

Will
07-19-2012, 11:45 AM
It's hard to see over the player's bench from there.

argomANIA
07-19-2012, 12:09 PM
Those are there for a reason. There is no slope to those seats. People can't see over each other's heads let alone over the players

matchuk
07-19-2012, 01:11 PM
Those are there for a reason. There is no slope to those seats. People can't see over each other's heads let alone over the players

yep....just goes hand in hand with how rogers centre is a horrible football stadium ;)

1argoholic
07-19-2012, 03:54 PM
People who want to sit there can look at the jumbo tron. Some people like to be close to the players. Personally my favorite seats are first row 500 level.

Grey
07-19-2012, 04:58 PM
Rogers Centre is designed for baseball games. for football, those seats are too low. you cannot see, because the players are standing and blocking the view.

DanTheFan
07-19-2012, 06:07 PM
I'd rather they open up the 500 level at reasonable prices (Center seats up there would probably be nice). As echoed repeatedly, the view isn't too hot in those seats despite being close to the action, and I think an empty 500 level is a bigger eyesore (especially on TV).

ArgoFan1
07-19-2012, 06:28 PM
No one would want to sit there. As mentioned, you would not even see the field because the entire team is standing in front of you. It's not the slope that is the problem, but the fact that the seatas start right at ground level. In Hamilton you can sit in the first row because it is up about 6 feet above the field. I loved sitting in the 500 level when the plaec first opened up and I wish they would open it up for students or for a discount. Just get the people in and eventually they may want to move to lower seating.... like I did !!

Argoscflguy
07-19-2012, 09:58 PM
It might be hard to see from there! But if you ask 10 fans, 9 would take those seats in s heartbeat! Your close to the feild, players! That's what being st the game is about! Feeling like your part of the action!

ArgoGabe22
07-19-2012, 10:05 PM
It might be hard to see from there! But if you ask 10 fans, 9 would take those seats in s heartbeat! Your close to the feild, players! That's what being st the game is about! Feeling like your part of the action!

Sorry but everyone I know would agree that you must be elevated to see a good view. Do you want the watch the team play or the players picking their noses and drinking gatorade on the sidelines.

argos1873
07-19-2012, 10:09 PM
Those seats are designed for baseball, not football, as they are intended to be along the 1st and 3rd baselines. Now I'm sure if there were a huge demand for Argo tickets they would open up and sell, but I remember way back in the day, when the dome first opened, those seats were not covered, and people rarely sat in them. And they were pushing 30,000+, but with the 500's open.

Argoscflguy
07-20-2012, 11:20 PM
Would cheerleaders be in that view? Lol

7dj83r8f78t4alf8