PDA

View Full Version : Calgary may be the most entertaining team in the league...

KCargosfan
07-20-2012, 12:39 AM
Another crazy-ass game from them tonight. Have to admit I was rooting for them. Outside of the Sask-Edm game in week 2 and our game last night, this has been one hell of a first 4 weeks.

1argoholic
07-20-2012, 12:59 AM
You nailed it crazy assed. My wifes team so she's thrilled. I hate Sask so I'm thrilled.

KCargosfan
07-20-2012, 01:04 AM
You nailed it crazy assed. My wifes team so she's thrilled. I hate Sask so I'm thrilled.

It would be a roller coaster to be a Calgary fan right now. Just think if Paredes had missed that chip shot... wow.

argolio
07-20-2012, 01:22 AM
Quite the ending. Nick Lewis, again, is a beast!

argonaut11xx
07-20-2012, 09:23 AM
Calgary will NEVER win the Grey Cup with Kevin Glenn as the QB...

If Tate was healthy they had a shot...

Will
07-20-2012, 09:45 AM
I, for one, am glad that the multitudes of green wearing people in McMahon went home crying in their Pilsner. I've said this before, but I may hate Saskatchewan more than any other professional sports franchise other than the Montreal Canadiens and Ottawa Senators!

mchesher03
07-20-2012, 11:59 AM
I had $10 on Sask since they were +140 and since Calgary was starting Kevin Glenn and look what happens. Why betting on the cfl is always entertaining. FWIW Esks are +8.0 tonight at BC and I have them to cover that - i think they can keep it close at least. Montreal +2 at Ivor Wynne and I took them to win outright - Calvillo doesnt lose in Hamilton

anthonyrussell
07-20-2012, 12:23 PM
As a newbie to the game, Calgary have certainly interesting to watch but whether they're most entertaining is a matter for debate. The one team I've actually enjoyed watching the most so far bar the Argos of course is the Roughriders. There's a certain fluidity to their play that I enjoy.

Will
07-20-2012, 12:28 PM
I had $10 on Sask since they were +140 and since Calgary was starting Kevin Glenn and look what happens. Why betting on the cfl is always entertaining. FWIW Esks are +8.0 tonight at BC and I have them to cover that - i think they can keep it close at least. Montreal +2 at Ivor Wynne and I took them to win outright - Calvillo doesnt lose in Hamilton

Calvillo lost twice in Hamilton last season.

ArgoRavi
07-20-2012, 02:30 PM

As argofan87 alludes to, the Als and Calvillo struggled in Hamilton last year and have struggled there a fair bit in recent years. If Edmonton's defence and special teams play exceptionally well, they could keep it close in B.C. but I really expect the Esks to have a lot of struggles offensively tonight.

mchesher03
07-20-2012, 03:22 PM

sorry my mouth is full of foot here ;)

7dj83r8f78t4alf8