PDA

View Full Version : What's up with the B.C. Lions?

ArgoRavi
07-21-2012, 01:04 AM
According to many pundits, the B.C. Lions were going to go at least 15-3 and run roughshod over the rest of the CFL this season. Maybe they still will but they are 2-2 currently and haven't looked anywhere near as dominant this year as they did over the stretch run last season. Have the losses of Solomon Elimimian and Aaron Hunt on defence hurt them that much? What's wrong with their offence which doesn't seem to as consistent this season? The Lions go into Calgary and Toronto for their next two games so it should be interesting to see how their season continues to unfold over the next couple of weeks.

1argoholic
07-21-2012, 01:40 AM
I think it's going to be a wil;d and crazy year when no one can be counted out.

argolio
07-21-2012, 10:53 PM
I think it's going to be a wil;d and crazy year when no one can be counted out.Even Winnipeg can be a factor if they can take advantage of having the next four games at home.

AngeloV
07-21-2012, 10:57 PM
According to many pundits, the B.C. Lions were going to go at least 15-3 and run roughshod over the rest of the CFL this season. Maybe they still will but they are 2-2 currently and haven't looked anywhere near as dominant this year as they did over the stretch run last season. Have the losses of Solomon Elimimian and Aaron Hunt on defence hurt them that much? What's wrong with their offence which doesn't seem to as consistent this season? The Lions go into Calgary and Toronto for their next two games so it should be interesting to see how their season continues to unfold over the next couple of weeks.

Well, they are 4 points ahead of their pace from last year, so I don't think there is any panic going on quite yet.

Funny thing I was just thinking about earlier today, was last year, at the end of their 4th loss to Hamilton, the field mics picked up a voice from the crowd yelling: "Season ticket refund now!"

Don't know why I remember that, but it was funny as hell. Reminds me of some of the "Sky is falling" mentality on here.

7dj83r8f78t4alf8