PDA

View Full Version : Just how many on here live in BC?

1argoholic
07-21-2012, 01:33 AM
Seems like more and more popping up on here. Fungi, Nob, Argonaut11xx, me, Hugoagogo,Grey and who else?

Invader
07-21-2012, 07:31 PM
Me me ...,

1argoholic
07-21-2012, 08:42 PM
What did you think of Mitchells UFC move last night. We were blacked out in Duncan for most of the game until I e-mailed Shaw. Anyhow just saw that scummy move. He's got to go!

Fungi
07-21-2012, 09:31 PM
What did you think of Mitchells UFC move last night. We were blacked out in Duncan for most of the game until I e-mailed Shaw. Anyhow just saw that scummy move. He's got to go!
I don`t quite get your train of thought.You went from Argo fans in BC, straight to UFC.
Kamloops has it all if anyone is interested. Great horse country. Great fishing and hunting. If you love rain...I recommend Vancouver.
Surrey BC is sooo special. Wild west show galore. If you want to raise kids in a gang environment...I recommend Surrey BC. Their RCMP offices are next door to the pawn shops.
As for UFC. I have yet to see anything worth remembering. Call me old school, but boxing has always been memorable.
Nice to know who the Argo fans are in BC however.
Good luck in Peterborough.( one of many areas that I find to be Gods Country) IMO. Thunder Bay Ont,
Theres more.
I bought an old cover all. Im about to start covering it with Argo paraphernalia.I have lots.My nine year old daughter wants to help. I hope the Gumby in the pocket is optional.

1argoholic
07-21-2012, 10:31 PM
hahaha. Gumby was always my fav as a kid. The one in my coverall pocket was a gift about twenty years back. I have a cool black t with a green glow in the dark gumby. Chicks dig it. haha

Invader is a Lion fan who lives in beautiful Crescent Beach. At least pictures I found of it look cool. I saw the replay of Mitchell trying to break an Edmonton O linemans arm off as he bent it horribly. One of the nastiest CFL plays I've ever seen. Thus the UFC comment.

jerrym
07-22-2012, 08:16 PM
I live in New Westminster and plan to be at the Lions-Argos game (went to the Lions-Eskimos game Friday where Jyles, when combined with Joseph, was just good enough to get a win in the sense that it was more of a team win than a Jyles win).

1argoholic
07-22-2012, 09:08 PM
There's a whole bunch of us in BC.

D-Gap-Willie
07-23-2012, 08:06 AM
Does part-time count ? We still have a house on the outskirts of Kelowna, where we live when not enjoying the weather in northern Thailand -- so I'm 10 - 20 % living in BC.

1argoholic
08-29-2012, 10:32 AM
D-Gap are you forom Ontario originally? Did work take you to Thailand or a change of pace/life? I watch those real estate shows where people are hunting for homes in various countries and find it facinating. However we just want to move to the Peterborough area. haha

7dj83r8f78t4alf8