PDA

View Full Version : How to impress (and possibly mate with) Tiger-Cat Chicks

Midnight Blue
12-31-2011, 03:43 AM
Step one : You must intimidate them more, than they intimidate you.

This generally works, for all types of relationships.

Step two : You must have a bigger (you know) than your female Tiger. (See step one.)

Step three : Don't discuss the possibility of cubs, at this early stage. She will only think this is a sign of premature weakness and acquiescence, on your behalf.

Step four : Tie Her down, with words. Show your brilliance. Use rope if all else fails.

Step five : Use true Love, as a excuse. Stranger things have happened.

Step six : Use words, such that a natural-born Hamiltonian dude has no clue about.
Such as: Deliriously beautiful, mind-numbingly hot, full-toothy fabulous, feline enchanting.
Actually, Ti-Cat Chicks can only relate to the full-toothiness. At least some of them, anyway.

Step seven : Propose marriage. This is something Hamilton Chicks never expect, due to the fact that they live in Hamilton. Take them by surprise. Or do the Tiger thing:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fe-0RXX5RoI

Cheers !

Midnight Blue
12-31-2011, 04:00 AM
Hey, who gave this post the thumbs down? Probably me by accident, or some envious Hamilton dude....

Hamilton Chicks are the next best thing to Sex on the Highway. Or The Skyway ... pardon me.

Cheers !

1argoholic
12-31-2011, 02:54 PM
Plus you must love Teenage Head and the fact that your Cat girl has no teeth or job.

294life
01-01-2012, 01:43 PM
awesome. thanks. ticat cheerleaders here i come. :love:

7dj83r8f78t4alf8