PDA

View Full Version : Apology!!!!!!!!!!!!

Argoscflguy
07-23-2012, 09:24 PM
Hey Argo fans as some of you probably know I'm pretty new on this forum, im just writing because I here there are some members that we're complaining because some of my threads weren't in the right section! Must be talking about( the amazing spiderman thread I started????) but I did mention he was probably a Argos fan!!!!!!!!! Anyway sorry for any inconvenience!

AngeloV
07-23-2012, 09:27 PM
I wouldn't worry about it too much. Keep posting.

Argoscflguy
07-23-2012, 09:33 PM
Thanks angeloV!!!! Guess some people to anal!!!!! Lol

LLB997
07-23-2012, 09:47 PM
You are forgiven this time. Don't do it again!

1argoholic
07-23-2012, 10:03 PM
Have you read any of Midnight Blues posts. hahaha. He posts anything anywhere. No worries. Plus the moderators like moving stuff around. haha.

Midnight Blue
07-23-2012, 10:44 PM
Have you read any of Midnight Blue's posts. hahaha. He posts anything anywhere. No worries. Plus the moderators like moving stuff around. haha.

True. But I find myself recently trying to post proper threads in proper places. Must be the booze.

Though actually, in the past, the "Sociable" didn't get read much, but now, it seems to be read. I didn't want to waste my talents on a non-audience. Just trying to be efficient.

Cheers !

EDIT : I've also had at least two minor concussions in my life; the first was at 2 yrs. old, following a stair banisster and makingt a U-turn, followed by an aggressive move down to the bottom. It really toughens a man up, for later life. The second, was walking into an I-beam, at a rock-stage, high up. In the famous words of Hans Ulrich Rudel, "One must have luck on ones side!".

Ka' Pla !

1argoholic
07-24-2012, 12:42 AM
haha. See what I mean Argoscflguy?

Argoscflguy
07-24-2012, 12:44 AM
I feel so much better now!!!!!!!!! Lol

7dj83r8f78t4alf8