PDA

View Full Version : Tailgating in Montreal

Claude Martel
07-24-2012, 11:01 PM
Once again, «Les gars qui vivent» warmly invite all Argos fans that will travel to Montreal on July 27th to attend our tailgate party. We will be at our usual location, just right of the main entrance of Percival Molson Stadium, on Park Avenue, starting around 3h00 pm.

Our tailgate is a community tailgate. We bring the barbecue, the shelter, the tables and everyone brings their food and beverages. Since people tend to bring more than they actually eat, there is always something to share with those who come empty handed.

Since Friday's game is close to July 25th, the tailgate theme is «camper's christmas». There will be a decorated christmas tree, gifts for childen and even Santa in bermudas!

So bring something to eat and drink and let's enjoy football!

AngeloV
07-24-2012, 11:29 PM
Once again, «Les gars qui vivent» warmly invite all Argos fans that will travel to Montreal on July 27th to attend our tailgate party. We will be at our usual location, just right of the main entrance of Percival Molson Stadium, on Park Avenue, starting around 3h00 pm.

Our tailgate is a community tailgate. We bring the barbecue, the shelter, the tables and everyone brings their food and beverages. Since people tend to bring more than they actually eat, there is always something to share with those who come empty handed.

Since Friday's game is close to July 25th, the tailgate theme is «camper's christmas». There will be a decorated christmas tree, gifts for childen and even Santa in bermudas!

So bring something to eat and drink and let's enjoy football!

3PM? Don't any of you work? LOL!!!

Will
07-25-2012, 09:35 AM
Thanks again for hosting myself, T-Bone and Mulder last thanksgiving. I hope you enjoyed yourself in Hamilton again.

I think if there's any game in Montreal I'll attend this year, it is the game in September.

T-Bone
07-25-2012, 01:09 PM
Yes, thanks again for last Thanksgiving and for extending the invitation yet again. I had a great time but unfortunately won't be able to make the game Friday. I really want to go for the September game though.

294life
07-25-2012, 03:02 PM
It's a pity they only have one in montreal. wish there were more like at Laval University games.

Argos
07-25-2012, 04:34 PM
Sounds like a great time and thanks for the invite! I won't be there unfortunately but would definitely stop by if I was.

7dj83r8f78t4alf8