PDA

View Full Version : Ticats/Riders

ArgoRavi
07-28-2012, 09:30 PM
What did everyone think about today's game? Hamilton still has some serious issues on defence IMO. In fact, I believe that the Argos have, far and away, the best defence in the east at the moment. The Ticats' offence is operating at a very high level though. As for the Riders, can they recover from these last two heartbreaking losses?

Will
07-28-2012, 11:41 PM
It was a great game! Durant really screwed it up late.

Yes, the Ticat defense does have some issues, but Burris and his corps of receivers seem to be making up for this at the moment. I admit I was kinda glad to see Burris finally get his "F U" moment at Taylor Field. As much as we are conditioned to hate the Ticats, I hate the Roughriders, oh, so much more so I was pleased at their misfortune even if it was the Ticats gain.

Argoscflguy
07-29-2012, 12:19 AM
Wow.... What a game, Burris was great!

1argoholic
07-29-2012, 12:59 AM
SHITE!!!! You can't ever cheer for another team to help you out. Durant is anothe Kevin Glenn or Khari Jones. Get close but never win CRAP. Well all in all at least Sask lost. The sea of green left the stadium like rats off a sinking ship.

paulwoods13
07-29-2012, 08:07 AM
The story of the CFL season, in my mind, is the outstanding play, week after week, of the QBs. Guys are consistently hitting on 65-75% of their passes for 300-plus yards. This week there were six outstanding performers at the QB position: Brink, Ray, Calvillo, Burris, Durrant and Lulay. RR had probably the worst performance of the bunch, completing "just" 67% of his passes for almost 10 yards per pass, two TDs and no picks.

7dj83r8f78t4alf8