PDA

View Full Version : Sorry to all who I've offended by my use of my letters like F.

1argoholic
07-29-2012, 09:50 PM
I've been warned for using an F in certain ways and I guess most people on this board take it to heart. I wear my emotions on my sleeve and have been known to drop and F here and and F there. I think you may know what I mean.

Mulder
07-29-2012, 10:13 PM
I've been warned for using an F in certain ways and I guess most people on this board take it to heart. I wear my emotions on my sleeve and have been known to drop and F here and and F there. I think you may know what I mean.

Just so your aware, it's not most people. It's in the Forum rules. I've asked politely to you in a PM, And Mark has just done the same. We are working to bring more people to this board, the twitter account is more active & engaging and we have a banner in the works that will be hung at Argo Games. The last thing any new forum member wants to see is profanity being thrown around.

3. Profanity is not tolerated. A conversation can be held without the use of obscene words or profanity. Minor usage of minor words is somewhat acceptable, for example, in the use of cliches or common phrases which are not offensive. Masking profanity is also not acceptable. Starring out a single letter still implies the use of the word. We employ word filters, please do not try and go around them as they are implimented for a reason.

7dj83r8f78t4alf8