View Full Version : Can we win another game?

1argoholic
08-07-2012, 04:10 PM
hahaha, I got yah!!!! I haven't had to post this like the last three years. I know some of you thought, what the .... is this clown going on about when you read the topic.haha. Please don't warn me about the ..... because I meant heck..ok.

1argoholic
08-07-2012, 09:04 PM
Come on can no one appreciate my dumb arsed sence of humour? Where are yah Midnight Blue? haha.

flafson
08-07-2012, 11:36 PM
No, we're not going to win.

Midnight Blue
08-09-2012, 10:12 PM
Come on can no one appreciate my dumb arsed sence of humour? Where are yah Midnight Blue? haha.

I knew you were up to something, when I saw the thread and your name.

Your humour is definitely improving; keep at it!

Btw, what I find funniest about your posts, is, that you being a Punk Rocker, you deliberately spell "your", instead of "you're". Now, I suspect that you know the difference, but I bet you do it just to tick people off, in the finest Punk Rocker tradition....

Cheers !

ArgoZ
08-09-2012, 10:45 PM
hahaha, I got yah!!!! I haven't had to post this like the last three years. I know some of you thought, what the .... is this clown going on about when you read the topic.haha. Please don't warn me about the ..... because I meant heck..ok.

Your "sky is falling" joke is actually not that far away from some of the posts i've read lately. Someone is puting all the blame on the QB yet again over one loss. People always complain about our lack off developing players, but are not willing to give players a chance. One bad loss and yes, the "can we win another game attitude", really is appearing.

1argoholic
08-09-2012, 11:39 PM
Last last few years I had my doubts but this year it's a total joke.

As far as your and you're I just type so fast with my one finger that I mess it up. You should hear me talk. haha.

Fungi
08-10-2012, 09:04 PM
Damn...Was just about to get in a rant and you were just kidding. Aside from a good quality receiver, I'm happy...not Grumpy, but with enough beers I coud... become,,, Drunky... oh , wait, too late !

1argoholic
08-11-2012, 01:17 AM
I know Barker is a stand pat kind of guy so I hope he changes his mind and looks for some receiver help.

Gill The Thrill
08-11-2012, 02:19 AM
I know Barker is a stand pat kind of guy so I hope he changes his mind and looks for some receiver help.Just heard the Riders post-game show and man are some people critical with Chris Getzlaf, saying that he's not a 1-A receiver. The host was just saying it maybe a bad stretch that he's in...man he'd easily be an upgrade for us as at receiver especially a Canadian receiver....What do you think Spencer Watt for Chris Getzlaf?..that's even since some of their fans think they need a burner which Watt is labelled as. If Sask's GM is Brendan Taman, then he may be stupid enough to do it...:DI hope Barker is reading this, he may actually improve his team.

Gill The Thrill
08-11-2012, 02:26 AM
Barker needs help for the offensive line, it's still too much of a patchwork quilt instead of a well-oiled machine. Week in and week out, we don't know what to expect.

ArgoRavi
08-11-2012, 03:15 AM
Just heard the Riders post-game show and man are some people critical with Chris Getzlaf, saying that he's not a 1-A receiver. The host was just saying it maybe a bad stretch that he's in...man he'd easily be an upgrade for us as at receiver especially a Canadian receiver....What do you think Spencer Watt for Chris Getzlaf?..that's even since some of their fans think they need a burner which Watt is labelled as. If Sask's GM is Brendan Taman, then he may be stupid enough to do it...:DI hope Barker is reading this, he may actually improve his team.

You only have to go over to riderfans.com to see the pitchforks out for Getzlaf among others.

Mulder
08-11-2012, 08:18 PM
Is this thread a repeat from 2009? haha

Fungi
08-11-2012, 09:05 PM
There's more to a receiver than just running real fast.

Fungi
08-12-2012, 12:44 AM
Lets get Usaine Bolt, because he can run real fast. Because he can run real fast up and down the side line, makes him great.
Was this in the thread you remembered?

1argoholic
08-12-2012, 02:38 AM
Bolt can be our version of the Stampeder horse. Everytime we score a td he can run like hell with an Argo flag.

Will
08-12-2012, 02:41 PM
Is this thread a repeat from 2009? haha

:)

1argoholic was panicked when things weren't going well in the game against Winnipeg that we ultimately won.

Midnight Blue
08-12-2012, 07:07 PM
Bolt can be our version of the Stampeder horse. Everytime we score a td he can run like hell with an Argo flag.

This reminds me of something I've been thinking very deeply about lately. I know we have Jason as our sideline Mascot, and that is very cool, but I think we need to bring back The Argo Bounce, as a second Mascot.

I mean, if Saskatchewan can have 397 players on their negotiation list, why can't we have two Mascots?

I'm serious about this (even about Saskatchewan). We need the The Argo Bounce back on the sidelines, because, well, we just haven't been getting that many Argo Bounces on the field, since he's been gone. Besides, I'm sure this could just be the missing piece that will enable our Offence to play more consistently.
And it might be a way to get Chad Kackert more playing time --- he'd be able to line up beside Cory Boyd in the backfield, and since Chad would be disguised in the Argo Bounce uniform, no one would be able to tell if he's a import or not. And it would like, totally distract the opposing defence.

Seriously, we need all of the help we can get, if we're gonna win the Grey Cup this year. And we will !!

Cheers !

Midnight Blue
08-12-2012, 07:12 PM
Edit: Just read the headline on the other thread that Cory Boyd was released. Wow.

Is that a joke? I'll continue with reading that thread.

1argoholic
08-12-2012, 08:01 PM
I don't panick as much as get pissy after a crap game.

7dj83r8f78t4alf8