PDA

View Full Version : Anyone order their Kackert or Riggs jersey's yet?

1argoholic
08-14-2012, 03:09 PM
What colour? How long will Kackert be the starter? Milanovich hasn't said much other than for against Calgary.
Will he hold onto the ball with his little arms as he mentioned he has? Always something to discuss.

I hope Chad runs wild and brings a new level of excitement to the O. Between the Chads it could be fun.

Just ordered four.

ArgoZ
08-14-2012, 08:34 PM
If the Argos offered to exchange my new Boyd Jersey for Kackert, I would do it! Maybe I'll ask Kackart if he can get me an authentic jersey, and I will give him my Boyd. No wait, maybe I will write Barker or yell at Millanovich pre-game, and ask if they will make me a trade.

1argoholic
08-14-2012, 10:23 PM
I like the yell at Barker and Milanovich part.

gilthethrill
08-15-2012, 08:06 AM
After getting my blank jersey customized with #3, (it now becomes my Marcus Brady jersey) next time I will put a number on that belongs to a retired player...should have went with Fenerty's #6....feel bad for the guys who spent big $$$ for a Boyd jersey....

NelsonP204
08-16-2012, 05:52 PM
I have a blank jersey that I am getting a # on and its down to either Kuale or Durie. Of course, going to the games in Winnipeg having Kuale on my back might make me even more of a target. :o

1argoholic
08-16-2012, 09:53 PM
If your his size you'll be fine. haha.

Fungi
08-17-2012, 05:18 PM
Me and my wife usually write GREY CUP, and the Year as the number. You can't change that.
How do you think Printer fans feel. I saw that guys jersey everywhere in Vancouver.

1argoholic
08-18-2012, 01:47 AM
Ok hell if you have the jersey just continue to wear it. Boyd will always be a part of Argo history. I still have a Ismail jersey I found at Value Village in Victoria when we first moved here. It was one of those that were everywhere when he was an Argo. It was brand new and I got it for $3. Sweet.

LLB997
08-18-2012, 03:09 AM
Ok hell if you have the jersey just continue to wear it. Boyd will always be a part of Argo history. I still have a Ismail jersey I found at Value Village in Victoria when we first moved here. It was one of those that were everywhere when he was an Argo. It was brand new and I got it for $3. Sweet.

whoa, what a deal. Ya,for a while i had a fantasy of walking into a goodwill and finding an old athletic knit #7 Holloway jersey for 2 bucks. didn't happen, scored a few T's though.

ArgoZ
08-18-2012, 06:37 AM
whoa, what a deal. Ya,for a while i had a fantasy of walking into a goodwill and finding an old athletic knit #7 Holloway jersey for 2 bucks. didn't happen, scored a few T's though.

I did that in the 90's! Found at Value Village in Hamilton. Got a white Holloway. I unfortunatey tore it to shreds playing football. It was a cool jersey, tight fitting but with strange long sleeves.

1argoholic
08-18-2012, 01:15 PM
You wore it to play football. Sounds like a game jersey. We have a few and they fit real tight with huge shoulder areas.

Actually I remember my cousin came across two very old Argo jersey's that were cotton when we were maybe 14 and 15. I wore the life out of that thing. I have no idea how he came across them but they were very old and we were very stupid for wearing them.

1argoholic
08-18-2012, 09:59 PM
New jersey idea. Number 244 and The Chads as the name. Yah Oh Yah!!!!!

7dj83r8f78t4alf8